It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The biggest, jolliest, most festive sale of the year has arrived – our Winter Sale is now live, waiting for you with the release of Warhammer 40,000: Boltgun (on a -32% discount), avalanche of discounts going as high as -90%, special SEGA Bundles ( Warhammer 40K and Endless™), GIVEAWAY of Legend of Keepers: Career of a Dungeon Manager, and more!

This time we invite you to take a stroll through our Winter Market, filled with gaming joy, nostalgia, holiday season enchantment, and of course perfect gifts for yourself and your loved ones. We celebrate in full force, and there’s a lot to unwrap, so let’s take a closer look at what we’ve prepared for starters.

WINTER SALE BEGINS!

It’s hard to imagine a better start of the celebration than with a perfect blend of Warhammer 40,000, classic, frenetic FPS gameplay and the stylish visuals of your favorite 90s retro shooters.

Warhammer 40,000: Boltgun is now available on GOG and you can grab it with a -32% discount that lasts until December 27th, 11 PM UTC!

In this critically-acclaimed title from Focus Entertainment you play as a battle-hardened Space Marine on a perilous mission across the galaxy, as they battle against the Chaos Space Marines and daemons of Chaos.

In glorious boomer shooter style, unleash your devastating Space Marine arsenal as you blast through an explosion of sprites, pixels and blood. Run, jump and charge across huge levels to shoot, shred and slice the worst heretics across the galaxy!

Feel free to join us and DarkSaber2k during our Twitch Stream of Boltgun today (December 13th) at 8 PM UTC!

With more than 6000 bargains available, it’s a given that you’ll find something perfect for your taste. But before you dive head-first into our avalanche of bargains, we’d like to recommend you some absolutely excellent deals in the form of:

Titles from PlayStation PC LLC with all-time high discounts!

UNCHARTED™: Legacy of Thieves Collection (-50%)
Days Gone (-75%)
Horizon Zero Dawn™ Complete Edition (-75%)

These masterpieces need no introduction. All of them are considered some of the best modern games of all time. With those Winter Sale discounts you now have the perfect opportunity to find out for yourself why they’re so beloved.

And speaking of masterpieces…

The Ultimate Edition of Cyberpunk 2077 is discounted -33%!

This award-winning, iconic title from CD PROJEKT RED is an open-world, action-adventure RPG set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamor, and body modification. Its Ultimate Edition will allow you to immerse yourself in every story the world of the dark future has to offer, featuring every gameplay update and all previously released content in one package – including the acclaimed spy-thriller expansion Phantom Liberty (which you can also grab individually with a -15% discount).

We’ve also mentioned special bundles, haven't we? Well, here they are!

With Warhammer 40K SEGA Bundle you can enhance your library with 3 amazing games from the Warhammer 40K Universe:

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Grand Master Collection
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Master Collection

…and save 80% while doing so!

The Endless™ SEGA Bundle on the other hand will grant you 3 titles from the ENDLESS™ series:

ENDLESS™ Space - Definitive Edition
ENDLESS™ Space 2 Definitive Edition
Dungeon of the ENDLESS™ - Definitive Edition

…and let you save 77%!

And let’s finish the start of the Winter Sale with a GIVEAWAY of Legend of Keepers: Career of a Dungeon Manager!
It’s the perfect mix between Dungeon Defender and Roguelite. You have been hired as a dungeon manager by the Dungeons Company. Your job is simple: protect their dungeons!

You can claim it for the next 72 hours (until December 16th, 2 PM UTC) – but with its great gameplay you’ll spend far many more hours enjoying it!

We’re celebrating Winter Sale until January 4th, 11 PM UTC, and there is so much awesome stuff coming your way! Be sure to keep your eyes open to not miss a thing.

Now, the Winter Sale has officially started and our Winter Market is open. Grab Warhammer 40,000: Boltgun, browse through all the discounts, snatch Warhammer 40K SEGA Bundle, Endless™ SEGA Bundle, and Cyberpunk 2077: Ultimate Edition, claim the GIVEAWAY, and most importantly, have a wonderful time!
Been waiting on a sale for Neverwinter Nights 2.

Not going to happen?
Thanks for the freebie.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: Still no discount on Terminator: Resistance, as always.
I feel so tired: Just sent an email to the publisher about it .

You will buy me a game from my Gog wishlist if the publisher put the game and the DLC on sale during this winter sale . =))
Well, don't feel like the lone ranger as I sent them an email 3 hours ago on the very subject. Not going to hold my breath on the matter though. They discounted the game here 3 years ago and haven't budged on putting it back up for sale since.
Dear Gog, in other sales you put a schedule of coming next days as a calendar. You could return this good tradition.
Post edited December 14, 2023 by argamasa
Sigh I was really expecting "God Of War" to be made available for the Winter Sale.
Sarang: Sigh I was really expecting "God Of War" to be made available for the Winter Sale.
I think many were and there is still time. It is still mid december. This event goes to next year - it's actually really long. And it is something they usually do - adding new games during events. I still expect it to happen soon. It would be really weird if they keep it till another event.
zerodin: Nah. Still no interest in spending a dime on the site, until you address your faux pas of censoring your customer base. Even a simple "Yeah we shouldn't have done that!" will suffice.
Syphon72: Good for you. It's nice to know that these forms never change. :) You can always leave. No one is forcing you to buy anything on GOG.

fionnula: I know it's largely beyond GOG's control, since publishers choose their own discounts, but it's unfortunate that many publishers seem to pick a discount percentage and stick to it forever. You can almost predict game by game what the discount percentage will be as you scroll down your wishlist - same as every other sale. My wishlist contains lots of very old games in the 25%-40% discount range that refuse to go any deeper, year after year.

Still, an amazing sale for anyone who's joined recently and hasn't yet bought the classics.
Syphon72: I still managed to find something I want on sale. Finally picked up Tron 2.0 and Parkitect.
At least I'm putting my money where my mouth is. Unlike complacent stooges, who are happy take a big bite of whatever turd sandwich they are served.
Post edited December 15, 2023 by zerodin