It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fonzer: Yes i think i send it sooner than you and no it still isn't redeemed since i just checked.
Lemon_Curry: Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't notice that because my code was sent in response to his request in this thread:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/neverwinter_nights_diamond_1/page1

Mine hasn't been redeemed yet either.
Well i did say this:
say to the other guy you pm that you already got a code from me,also thanks in the forum clearing house
say when you reedem it
Fonzer: Well i did say this:
say to the other guy you pm that you already got a code from me,also thanks in the forum clearing house
say when you reedem it
Hmm... judging by the timestamps (of these two threads) I did send mine first. Not that it matters really, I'm just sorry I didn't respond here instead to avoid confusion.
Post edited December 03, 2016 by Lemon_Curry
dennisjjunk: I missed getting the free Neverwinter Nights Diamond, too. And, what the heck is a "PM", what does that mean? (not the time, but forum PM)
It means private message in the forums,just hover over a user and start conversation,it's actually the chat section of gog,i actually still have the code not yet redeemed and since i believe Lemon Curry posted the pm first. He was 10 minutes faster in an other thread.
My code still stands only if you can reedemed after i post it.
Just post here if you still want it,but i don't know how long i will have the code,maybe someone else will get it.
Post edited December 03, 2016 by Fonzer
Hey guys; I sent the code for NWN Diamond to Kyle_05 and he redeemed it with my instructions; obviously he didn't know how to do it!

So your codes are unredeemable by him any more so you can send them to someone else! Cheers!

;-)
GlorFindel: Hey guys; I sent the code for NWN Diamond to Kyle_05 and he redeemed it with my instructions; obviously he didn't know how to do it!

So your codes are unredeemable by him any more so you can send them to someone else! Cheers!

;-)
Cheers (and +1) for the update GlorFindel!

In that case... GIVEN: Neverwinter Nights - Diamond Edition (to xenolego)
Post edited December 03, 2016 by Lemon_Curry
RECEIVED Stasis, thank you Bumblebear!
Post edited December 10, 2016 by Aramandur
RECEIVED: Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition (I missed it when it was free).
Post edited December 03, 2016 by xenolego
xenolego: Want: Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition (I missed it when it was free).
Have you received a code yet? Otherwise, I'll send you mine. :)
xenolego: Want: Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition (I missed it when it was free).
Lemon_Curry: Have you received a code yet? Otherwise, I'll send you mine. :)
I haven't yet, thanks for offering!

edit: received
Post edited December 03, 2016 by xenolego
high rated
Big cheers to all sharing the gaming joy, +1s all around.

And GlorFindel stealing the thunder from both Fonzer and Lemon_Curry made me smile; hat's off to all of you.
NerdQuest: If someone has a spare key...

[WANT] Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut
Daniel_M: Check your chat.
Thank you very much.
I really appreciate it.
bluethery: Hello,

Could I have Giants: Citizen Kabuto ?

Thank you
Enebias: Ok, code coming in a minute! :)
Got it, Thank you very much! :)
high rated
EDIT:
[GIVEN] Shadow Warrior Classic Redux -> LootHunter
[GIVEN] Expeditions: Conquistador -> mrcrispy83
[GIVEN] Shadowrun: Dragonfall -> Fonzman

Enjoy guys!
Post edited December 05, 2016 by Tannath
[Have] Neverwinter nights

If anyone missed it, let me know.
Post edited December 04, 2016 by kachna96
RECEIVED : Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut