It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Have: THE WITCHER: ENHANCED EDITION
Gone: NEVERWINTER NIGHTS DIAMOND

Come and get it!
Post edited January 29, 2017 by Nipoti
stg83: HAVE Shadowrun Dragonfall
WANT A good home for it, with someone that will actually play this really cool game.

Anyone interested reply to this post as code will expire soon.
did it aready expire?
Nipoti: Have: THE WITCHER: ENHANCED EDITION
Have: NEVERWINTER NIGHTS DIAMOND

Come and get it!
Is the code for neverwinter still going? if it is may I have it.
I still have a code for neverwinter nights diamond,my code doesn't expire.
Just reply to me here.
Post edited January 26, 2017 by Fonzer
Fonzer: I still have a code for neverwinter nights diamond,my code doesn't expire.
Just reply to me here.
Hi i was wondering if the code was still available. New to pc gaming and GOG in general. Was thinking neverwinter nights would be a good place to start. cheers
Fonzer: I still have a code for neverwinter nights diamond,my code doesn't expire.
Just reply to me here.
emili0: Hi i was wondering if the code was still available. New to pc gaming and GOG in general. Was thinking neverwinter nights would be a good place to start. cheers
I sended you the code on private message.Did you already receive it from someone else or why didn't you redeem it yet? Think i saw you online in the chat if i can trust gog.
emili0: Hi i was wondering if the code was still available. New to pc gaming and GOG in general. Was thinking neverwinter nights would be a good place to start. cheers
Fonzer: I sended you the code on private message.Did you already receive it from someone else or why didn't you redeem it yet? Think i saw you online in the chat if i can trust gog.
Hi Fonzer, just redeemed it! Wasn't online at that time. Just went online right now. Thanks so much
Post edited January 31, 2017 by emili0
Fonzer: I sended you the code on private message.Did you already receive it from someone else or why didn't you redeem it yet? Think i saw you online in the chat if i can trust gog.
emili0: Hi Fonzer, just redeemed it! Wasn't online at that time. Just went online right now. Thanks so much
Ok i see you redeemed it,guess gog doesn't properly show who is online in the chat.Have fun with the game.
emili0: Hi Fonzer, just redeemed it! Wasn't online at that time. Just went online right now. Thanks so much
Fonzer: Ok i see you redeemed it,guess gog doesn't properly show who is online in the chat.Have fun with the game.
Will do! thanks again
I still have a code for Shadow Warrior Classic Redux. I don't think it's expired. Just send me a pm.