It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dewtech: Sounds like antivirus scanning large archives (unpacks it, then scans the files inside it).
Shadowstalker16: Yes that may have been it, I recall one huge pack of files I downloaded after which the insanity began. Thanks lol, now I'm not gonna touch that one.
Just turn off resident scanning or whatever during the usage of that package if you are sure it's clean (if it's a spotlight modor whatever you can be almost 100% certain it's OK)
It's the same reason why in older times game readme-s suggested turning off AV during game installation.
Post edited June 21, 2016 by dewtech
Fonzer: Want to try as many solutions as possible.Or just give it to the guy who my uncle gave to it.Think he updated windows 10 from 7 or maybe 8?(when uncle still had it he only had win xp on it)It also it says my windows is activated but also said i have some error and it's only activated to 2016 1 november.What is up with that??
Fonzer: Mine doesn't say anything about an insider preview build it does say i could join it somewhere.Don't know why but my the error and date wasn't always the case it only showed up recently,i already seen that my windows was activated without the date next to it,then one update i also had 100% disk usage problems which was on may 10, i tried restoring it to an earlier point of windows but it didn't work and i had to restore it back to it's original form,from then i couldn't see my activation menu.Now i can see it but the date is new to me.
For what you are saying, looks like the one that updated to W10 are using an insider build. Because insiders builds are account looked and the account that you are using isn't registered in the insider program, is for this that you see the expiration date.

For be sure, go to settings - system - About and look if the version is 1511 build 10586.420. If not, you have an insider build installed.

https://flic.kr/p/JgrNAR
It's probably automatically downloading Windows 11 beta in the background with no way to disable it. :)

Sorry, I couldn't resist sharing the humour. :)
Have you tried disabling the Antivirus. In the last couple of years i only used Security Essentials because it's the least invasive...
My friend had a similar issue and surprisingly the reason was a virus. We scanned the entire system with AVG, AVG cleaned the viruses and now the computer works as it should.
Upgrading Windows is very likely to cause issues (they can vary from simple bugs to deal-breaking errors.

If you can, do a clean install of it, you will notice a lot of improvement.
Actually got into safe mode still super laggy don't think my avira antivirus was working there,yet i forgot trying to unistall when i was in that mode.
Otherwise tried many things and it didn't help,only thing i didn't try was those command prompt as admin advice here to disable net.framework.
Anyway tommorow i will probably give my pc to uncle which he will give to the guy who installed windows 10 on it.
Since i don't have any windows 10 dvds or usb for it.Haven't bought dvds in a longer while and i doubt these still work that i have.
In normal boot i couldn't even get anything to run anymore like task manager or control panel.
Three things i think this could be the cause,either it's a virus(though i don't know how i would get one since i usualy don't get viruses),antivirus fault or update messed up my pc.
Oh and when i was in windows safe boot it said build 10586

Also i can only use one pc turned on with internet that is why i couldn't reply sooner as i was trying to fix my pc but now i am fed up and use my old pc.
Don't know what happened on 18 june with my pc since it said don't turn it off and i had to leave to visit my sick grandfather in the meantime so i didn't see if it was updating.
Post edited June 22, 2016 by Fonzer
skeletonbow: It's probably automatically downloading Windows 11 beta in the background with no way to disable it. :)

Sorry, I couldn't resist sharing the humour. :)
Windows 11 is odd-numbered, so it should be good like Windows 7 and Windows 9, right?

(Windows 9 was the best one ever) ;-)
Barefoot_Monkey: Windows 11 is odd-numbered, so it should be good like Windows 7 and Windows 9, right?

(Windows 9 was the best one ever) ;-)
Hahaha, I have to agree with you about Windows 9 for sure. :) Seriously though, while I resisted moving to Windows 7 for very good reasons for a long time, eventually the variables changed over time and when I built the new PC I am using today, after researching Windows 7 pros and cons versus what I was using at the time, giving Windows 7 a shot was the sensible choice for me to try, and I can say that it has turned out to be a reasonably good choice overall. At least compared to any other options available to me at the time for having my own computing needs met.

Unfortunately, I already know with 100% certainty that the newer versions of Windows are not capable of meeting my personal needs, including both Windows 8.x and Windows 10, and that both of these and most likely any future Microsoft operating systems will equally not meet my needs probably ever again. Without getting into minute details, on a high level it boils down to critical decisions Microsoft has made with their newer operating systems are at fundamental odds with my personal computing needs, my values and principles, my desire for privacy, and many other factors and Microsoft has clearly indicated this is the path they see for the future of their platform.

So I may end up being in a minority of the population in a few years perhaps of people who outright reject new versions of Windows both technologically and on principles, but I'm ok with that because I'm all about finding solutions that actually meet my needs and not one to care if my decisions are popular with the larger crowd or not.

As such, I don't forsee any new versions of Windows being the next "Windows 7" in my own eyes so to speak. I think it died after Windows 7 and is not coming back, at least not in a way that is relevant and works for me personally.

So I've already accepted the fact that some time in the next 4 years my computing path will have a shakedown of sorts and I'm going to have to find alternative solutions that solve as many problems for me as possible within the realm of what I consider to be acceptable for my own requirements. I'm a very long time Linux aficionado and advocate and use it extensively for many things for 22 years now, so for me Linux is a natural choice to switch as many computing tasks to as possible wherever it can be done in a smooth and acceptable way to meet my needs. That will no doubt have some growing pains and adjustments just due to major changes that will happen with various software etc. but a lot of it will end up being fine.

In the end though, I've also accepted the fact that some things I enjoy using the computer for now, I very well may have to give up in the future if there's no way to do them in a Microsoft-free world. That's a big pill most people would not likely want to swallow, but if it comes right down to it in the end, I'm prepared to give some things up on principles like a stubborn boar if need be, even if it seems insane to the popular crowd.

Microsoft will not force me to give up my principles. :)
imho: if possible get 7x or 8x back and forget about the awful win10 with all its spyware, and phoning home...
I have fixed my problem by disabling Sysmain service.
I've deleted System32 folder and it worked, thanks!
Changing Power Options to High performance might help in your case.

Control Panel - Hardware and Sound - Power Options - Edit Plan Settings.

If it doesn't save this option for you then create a new plan on a previous tab [Power Options].

Edit: Damn, haven't notice this is an old thread. What a bummer.
Post edited April 03, 2023 by AWG43
AWG43: Changing Power Options to High performance might help in your case.

If it doesn't save this option for you then create a new plan on a previous tab [Power Options].
Pretty sure the issue is solved after, well, 7 years :)
AWG43: Changing Power Options to High performance might help in your case.

Dark_art_: Pretty sure the issue is solved after, well, 7 years :)
Yeah the pc became trash since i think the win 10 pc motherboard fried maybe if the uncles technician said the truth. I had it on high power setting and it only had 4gb ram. So i had to use a win xp pc until 2020 until i got a new pc from uncle
Also lock thread please.
Post edited April 03, 2023 by Fonzer