It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Now that GOG has landed Disney, anything is possible. What say you?

Which games from Take-Two and ZeniMax would you most like to see released here?
Post edited January 21, 2015 by Barry_Woodward
Probably. One month before annoucing Disney they said they were also in very advanced talks with another biggie. So we will have to see which one is it ;)
Post edited January 21, 2015 by mobutu
take two maybe
they got quite a few games i wouldnt mind seeing on here but zenimax is doubtfull
Would I like it to happen?
Yes, of course.

Do I think it's likely?
No.
Barry,we got System Shock 2 and now Grim Fandango. Keep the hope up,they'll sigh.
And please don't boycott Bethesda,as meudoland wants,that won't help in anything
Barry_Woodward: Now that GOG has landed Disney, I think anything is possible. What say you?
Those two Steam fanboys ? Never .
Post edited January 21, 2015 by ne_zavarj
benmar: Would I like it to happen?
Yes, of course.

Do I think it's likely?
No.
This. :p
Take Two already dabbled in DRM-Free when they put Bioshock in a Humble Bundle.
After gog.com announced Disney will be on gog.com gog.com said they are in advanced talks with another AAA video game publishing company.

The 3 contenders are 2K, Take Two, ZeniMax Media Inc., Bethesda Softworks or Microsoft.
Both companies are very Steam-friendly. Still, for what is worth, 2K does sell all the old X-Com games Steamless and DRM-Free on GamersGate, so I do see a possibility for 2K. For Bethesda, though? Still no.
Post edited January 21, 2015 by Grargar
Nope, I don't think so because it seems that ZeniMax guys want to use a Always-DRM system like that Blizzard's Diablo III.

If ZM is interested in GOG.com, why they removed Fallout series from GOG's catalog?

TT is a different case. If GOG will be profitable for them, maybe they'll change their mind.
According to wikipedia, the 2K bundle with BioShock sold 483,169 copies. Now that isn't necessarily indignities of what sales at GOG would be, but it's still pretty impressive.
Likely Take-Two. Aspyr have stated they're in talks with GOG, and I don't think that could go forward without the permission of 2K / Take-Two.
Johnathanamz: After gog.com announced Disney will be on gog.com gog.com said they are in advanced talks with another AAA video game publishing company.

The 3 contenders are 2K, Take Two, ZeniMax Media Inc., Bethesda Softworks or Microsoft.
If those are the choices I go with Microsoft. My reasoning being (probably wrong),

ZeniMax Media - Run by money orientated "people" who drop all care for games after they are out a few years. Steam is their friend, like an inappropriate bunk buddy.

Take Two - Possibly, they do DRM-free, but we would probably not see anything too new from them for quite some time. They still do have a ton of games that are more then a few years old, so who knows.

Microsoft - Have been hurt bad by the last few years and need money. They know people want their games and a lot of the high ups there have been forced to rethink their grand strategies over the last few years. They may look at GOG and other DRM-free sites as easy money for their older games at least.

Capcom - Remaking remakes, they need money and know people will just buy their games. They really should be considered too as they have dabbled with DRM-free - here even - in the past.

Saga - Do not laugh, they have a huge PC backlog. I read a while back they were suffering problems, and then they had to pull some Alien games due to rights issues. So it is not all roses for them right now.
011284mm: they had to pull some Alien games due to rights issues.
Nope. The games are still on Steam.