It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wpegg: 105120 is a much misunderstood person that desperately wants to connect with people, but has difficulty being taken seriously.
Your mockery of numberkind is noted.

One day we'll rise up in revolution against you belettered fools. Until then, you'd do well to remember that we outnumber you.
wpegg: 105120 is a much misunderstood person that desperately wants to connect with people, but has difficulty being taken seriously.
227: Your mockery of numberkind is noted.

One day we'll rise up in revolution against you belettered fools. Until then, you'd do well to remember that we outnumber you.
Yeah, and until then you'll follow my rule to the letter.
Post edited June 03, 2018 by kohlrak
Socratatus: Yea, I used to think, "Why not?" as well...

Until I got, "Hi, can you give me a game?"

I`m like, "Why?"

He`s like, "Cos I don`t have any money and we`re friends now!"

"Go save money and buy your own games!" I said.

Then he started posted random nonsense because he didn`t like being told no. Unfriended him.

These days thinking, "Why not?" and "I don`t see what the problem is," to stranger requests to be `friends` is not very smart. It`s like letting a weirdo into your house because he wants to be `friends`.

I bet it was a dumb 10 year old child too.
kohlrak: Eh, i usually don't mind. It's not really the same as letting them into your house, unless you have a biohazard containment chamber of some kind that the front door enters into. The worst someone can do with a friend request is ask for a free game. Sure, in some scenarios people can get information on you, but that's why i practice open policy on profile info to begin with. If i don't want someoe to know it, i'm not going to put it in a "friends only" facebook post. If a facebook friend really need to know something that i can't let some random on GOG know, it's going to them in a "private" message.
I just don`t like someone wanting to be my `friend` for no other reason than to beg stuff off me. That ain`t no friend.

And sure, I put nothing of myself up that I don`t want anyone to know. I am very, very, very careful on what I do or say or put up.

Likewise, I choose my friends carefully, and they are usually good friends. They might get a free game off me.
Post edited June 04, 2018 by Socratatus