It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

or further more, why would i accept this friend request?
Same thing happened to me and I just declined.
high rated
And another question: Why would you open a thread about it? Just decline the request like every reasonable person would do and that's it.
Because he wants to give you a free code for OBLIVION. XD
They just seek their soulmate.
PaterAlf: And another question: Why would you open a thread about it? Just decline the request like every reasonable person would do and that's it.
and to your question i pose another: why not, and how does asking said question in the first place make me unreasonable?

while i definitely did decline it, i'm not so absent minded as to simply hit 'decline' and not have my curiosity piqued a bit.
Emob78: Because he wants to give you a free code for OBLIVION. XD
DO NOT MESS WITH MY FRAGILE EMOTIONS! :-(
Post edited June 08, 2016 by fortune_p_dawg
deleted
fortune_p_dawg: and to your question i pose another: why not, and how does asking said question in the first place make me unreasonable?

while i definitely did decline it, i'm not so absent minded as to simply hit 'decline' and not have my curiosity piqued a bit.
And to both of you I pose another question...

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
PaterAlf: And another question: Why would you open a thread about it? Just decline the request like every reasonable person would do and that's it.
Post edited June 08, 2016 by sunshinecorp
fortune_p_dawg: and to your question i pose another: why not, and how does asking said question in the first place make me unreasonable?

sunshinecorp: And to both of you I pose another question...

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
sunshinecorp:
as fast as i can throw it after making sure its wings have been properly clipped.
Well, everyone should have one stranger as a friend. No more, no less.
deleted
fortune_p_dawg: as fast as i can throw it after making sure its wings have been properly clipped.
Wrong.

I didn't say that it's unreasonable to ask the question, but unreasonable to accept the request when you don't know the person. Sorry if I wasn't clear about that.

But I still think the thread can't give you an answer to the question. Only 105120 knows why he send requests to several users and I doubt he will post here. In the past I got more than a handful of friend requests (I don't know the exact number) by users that I didn't know and that had absolutely no forum activity. I always declined them. Life's too short to wonder why people do strange stuff.
Post edited June 08, 2016 by PaterAlf
he asked me too
Fairfox: One day a user will Chat me up (lolz) and just GIVE me stuff, not scam. That day will be amaze.
And it will be called Fairfox O_o