It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anothername: If "Dr. Hill" from "Until Dawn" is correct I give the turn to SirP because no chance I would have got that without his hint.
Your turn it seems
Post edited June 11, 2019 by Matewis
Anothername: If "Dr. Hill" from "Until Dawn" is correct I give the turn to SirP because no chance I would have got that without his hint.
Matewis: You're turn it seems
Ok; char is coming up soon. It feels a bit like cheating though since I just looked up what games the actor did SirP identified :P

*edit*
Probably too easy but here he comes; charging the beast.
Attachments:
dourdensr.jpg (203 Kb)
Post edited June 11, 2019 by Anothername
Anothername: Ok; char is coming up soon. It feels a bit like cheating though since I just looked up what games the actor did SirP identified :P
Doesn't matter. You were the one who gave the correct solution.
Just to be sure: Its on (see edit in my post above). :)
Hint: The nature of the game changed this initial sickly thin guy to what he looks like on the screen.
Matewis: You're turn it seems
Anothername: Ok; char is coming up soon. It feels a bit like cheating though since I just looked up what games the actor did SirP identified :P

*edit*
Is it Cat from Kenshi?

(I Google searched, never played the game)

*edit*
Mafwek: Is it Cat from Kenshi?

(I Google searched, never played the game)
Yep, he totally is! :)

I have no idea how that could have been google searched to any success with the hints I gave *astonished*
Anothername: Yep, he totally is! :)

I have no idea how that could have been google searched to any success with the hints I gave *astonished*
Well, you may joke about it, but you need to first recognize the game in question is Kenshi.

Is it my turn now?
Anothername: Yep, he totally is! :)

Mafwek: Well, you may joke about it, but you need to first recognize the game in question is Kenshi.

Is it my turn now?
Was not a joke; was honest astonishment. Recognizing the game helps of course; did not considered that.

Yes, its your turn :)
Anothername: Was not a joke; was honest astonishment. Recognizing the game helps of course; did not considered that.

If you're really astonished, explanation is that I went to Kenshi wiki and searched for all NPC-s, then I checked humans till I found one which looked the most like the guy from picture. Dude did indeed change with patches.

Okay, this one should be easy.
Attachments:
xbow.png (374 Kb)
Anothername: Was not a joke; was honest astonishment. Recognizing the game helps of course; did not considered that.

Mafwek: If you're really astonished, explanation is that I went to Kenshi wiki and searched for all NPC-s, then I checked humans till I found one which looked the most like the guy from picture. Dude did indeed change with patches.

Okay, this one should be easy.
Not with patches. When ppl in the game raise skills like crafting armors/weapons/athletics or plain strength they gain body mass and muscle definition.

The screen reminds me a bit of Hexxen; but uhh... no idea exactly.
Anothername: Not with patches. When ppl in the game raise skills like crafting armors/weapons/athletics or plain strength they gain body mass and muscle definition.

The screen reminds me a bit of Hexxen; but uhh... no idea exactly.
Yeah, but hairstyle was different.

Nope, not Hexxen. Not even close.
Mafwek: Nope, not Hexxen. Not even close.
Five days with no new post...
BreOl72: Five days with no new post...
Do I need to start giving hints???
Mafwek: Do I need to start giving hints???
Well,...let's put it this way: at this point, I know the answer. And I'm halfway sure, lots of others know the answer, too.
But that may have something to do with the fact, that you can simply do a google picture search to find the solution.

And in my experience - as soon as something can simply be googled, the more serious players of this game refrain from posting the answer, because they see it as dishonourable to post a solution that anybody could have simply googled.

So, to answer your question: no - you don't really need to start giving hints.
We simply have to wait for someone who is not as honorable as others to post the solution... ;)