It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Another day, another hint:
Attachments:
3_snowy.jpg (54 Kb)
Next hint:
Attachments:
Alice the child with a terrible twist from the terribly written Detroit:Become Human
Mr.Caine: Alice from Detroit:Become Human.
Correct. Your turn.
Whoever wants it can take my turn.
Since Mr Caine doesn't want to play...here's something pretty easy:
Attachments:
Second picture:
Attachments:
2_sodark.jpg (23 Kb)
Third picture:
Attachments:
And another hint...surely, someone knows this guy?
Attachments:
BreOl72: And another hint...surely, someone knows this guy?
I think I know the actor although I don't know his name. And I have no idea what game that is.
BreOl72: And another hint...surely, someone knows this guy?
It's Chris Barrie from the Tomb Raider movie, right?
It's definitely Peter Stormare, I just have no idea which game.
If "Dr. Hill" from "Until Dawn" is correct I give the turn to SirP because no chance I would have got that without his hint.
SirPrimalform: It's definitely Peter Stormare, I just have no idea which game.
Anothername: If "Dr. Hill" from "Until Dawn" is correct I give the turn to SirP because no chance I would have got that without his hint.
Well, in that case, it's SirPrimalform's turn, because it is Peter Stormare, and it is Dr. Alan Hill from Until Dawn. :)
BreOl72: Well, in that case, it's SirPrimalform's turn, because it is Peter Stormare, and it is Dr. Alan Hill from Until Dawn. :)
I donate my turn to Anothername, I don't actually recognise the character or even know the game he's from!