It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BeatriceElysia: I'm only 24, but I enjoy new games and classic games equally. Maybe you should try to enjoy new games, and be less grumpy?
You still a young ( by registration date ) Gog customer but let me tell you we grumpy old farts saw better days of Gog in the past .
Mafwek: Well, if you have to force yourself to like something, that thing can hardly be called enjoyable...
BeatriceElysia: Same thing can be said for old and new games. Why not open the eyes and stop looking through pinkish glasses on past?
Because enjoyment of an artistic product is subjective, and tied to one's emotions and taste?
i think after these traumatic past few days we could all use a heavy hitting old-ish release.
Imperium? Bloodwych? Alter Ego? Little Computer People Project? Who knows?
Axiom Verge? Blossom Tales? Celeste? GOG knows.
Post edited October 25, 2018 by Barry_Woodward
i would settle for Civ V today
Somebody would settle for Skyrim.
Skyrim please, tomorrow is Friday:)
pkk234: Somebody would settle for Skyrim.
me
pkk234: Somebody would settle for Skyrim.
fortune_p_dawg: me
Feeling down today p dawg? Shouldn't that reply be with more gusto, amigo?
fortune_p_dawg: me
Emob78: Feeling down today p dawg? Shouldn't that reply be with more gusto, amigo?
haha yes , im just feeling a bit meh today, which for me is honestly unusual.

i need good new old release to pump me up! :D
Emob78: Feeling down today p dawg? Shouldn't that reply be with more gusto, amigo?
fortune_p_dawg: haha yes , im just feeling a bit meh today, which for me is honestly unusual.

i need good new old release to pump me up! :D
Yeah, I could tell. What with the lack of caplocks and numerous exclamation marks generally associated with your hyperbolic responses to what is usually a disappointing menagerie of release titles.

Crap, now I'm even getting meh'd. Well, sounds like it's time for more amphetamines.
Barry_Woodward: Axiom Verge?
Yes please!
where is it?
I guess it will be Party Hard 2 for today.