It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Marioface5: A couple months later, I'm wondering what happened to this.
JudasIscariot: Still in the works :P
Looking forward to it! Ideally it'll be some long-lost classics (like the missing Monkey Islands) to get GOG some fresh headlines, but any stuff high up on the wishlist I'd enjoy seeing here (or even Retroism's missing stuff, though it's farther down the wishlist).
anothername: pff... all bark, no bite. ;)

Marioface5: A couple months later, I'm wondering what happened to this.
anothername: Gog issued a challange; I accepted. Was a bit unfair towards gog.

My December "warchest" had 3 layers. The first was for the expected flood of Stardock titles, the second was a small one for about two unexpected "never heard of it but must have" titles and the last, the safty net, was for a full price release of Saints Row 4; Gat out of Hell, Skyrim & FO:NV.

Yeah... omagawd, mah wallet... is still so heavy. ;)
Boy, you should be careful what ya wish for :P

Gog issued a challange; I accepted. Was a bit unfair towards gog.

My December "warchest" had 3 layers. The first was for the expected flood of Stardock titles, the second was a small one for about two unexpected "never heard of it but must have" titles and the last, the safty net, was for a full price release of Saints Row 4; Gat out of Hell, Skyrim & FO:NV.

JudasIscariot: Boy, you should be careful what ya wish for :P
make my wallet weep!
I too wish for some stuff from here. Empire: Rise of the Middle Kingdom, Monkey Island 3 and VTM: Bloodlines would be awesome. Why do you guys don't try to get least these obviously not so hard ones. For example Rise of the Middle Kingdom is Impression Studios, we have already Zeus & co.

Gog issued a challange; I accepted. Was a bit unfair towards gog.

Tall words. Bring it on! :D

Edit:
I raise it: If one of the above mentioned titles gets released by Feb 12 I'll make a franshise GA (i.e. Release SR4, I make a GA of all of them) :)
Post edited January 26, 2016 by anothername
blotunga: For example Rise of the Middle Kingdom is Impression Studios, we have already Zeus & co.
It's Activision and considering that we haven't seen a single release from them ever since October 2012, I wouldn't consider it "obviously not so hard".
Post edited January 26, 2016 by Grargar
I would be happy if Bloodwych and its sequel would make it to GOG!
Saints Row IV should only be a matter of time. Hope it releases in the near future. :)
Maxvorstadt: I would be happy if Bloodwych and its sequel would make it to GOG!
I remember this game. I had no idea what I was doing. xD
Post edited January 26, 2016 by NuffCatnip
blotunga: For example Rise of the Middle Kingdom is Impression Studios, we have already Zeus & co.
Grargar: It's Activision and considering that we haven't seen a single release from them ever since October 2012, I wouldn't consider it "obviously not so hard".
Ah, but we got new stuff from Ubisoft even though they originally hadn't released anything since mid-2013!
tfishell: Ah, but we got new stuff from Ubisoft even though they originally hadn't released anything since mid-2013!
At this point, I have almost given up any hope of seeing a new Activision release here and have only had my paranoia about a possible removal of their whole catalog increase. Hopefully, I'll be wrong and Activision will start releasing again before reaching a full 4-year-hiatus.

Or even more hopefully, they will remove their whole catalog, convince other big publishers to do so, GOG will remain without any big games and will be forced to shut down and we'll all be crying ourselves to sleep. :P
Grargar: At this point, I have almost given up any hope of seeing a new Activision release here and have only had my paranoia about a possible removal of their whole catalog increase. Hopefully, I'll be wrong and Activision will start releasing again before reaching a full 4-year-hiatus.
It's interesting to me (and I think I've said this before) that inactive publishers will put their current catalog on sale (weren't some of Activision's games on sale during the winter sales?), but can't be bothered to release any more games here. I guess it's all those expensive lawyers needed.

Honestly I don't have much hope either given that, iirc, PC Gamer tried to get info on SWAT 4 and the spokesperson basically said they couldn't be bothered with their backlog anymore. I wonder how long the original contract with Activision was suppose to last; I would have thought 5 years, but if so, the games would have been gone by now (if it wasn't renewed).

Grargar: Or even more hopefully, they will remove their whole catalog, convince other big publishers to do so, GOG will remain without any big games and will be forced to shut down and we'll all be crying ourselves to sleep. :P
http://media.giphy.com/media/3rgXBOmTlzyFCURutG/giphy.gif
Naughty kitty.
DOOM 3 and DOOM3 BFG along with the expansion are coming to GOG soon, that's my hypothesis. At this point I can't think of any good reason why they wouldn't. Probably some other id or Bethesda titles as well.

Near the end of the year, Disney will put out a brand new Star Wars flight combat simulator game as a long awaited sequel to X-Wing Alliance and release it here on GOG on release day DRM-free too.

Now I know what many of you are thinking.... "Puff... puff... pass!" But need I remind y'all that lots of people said we'd never see LucasArts or Bethesda or id games here ever, and that it was "impossible" and "hell would freeze over" and "you're stupid if you think that will ever come here", etc. :) There are tonnes of threads like that in the forums.

And yet, we have more than 2 dozen Disney/Lucas games here, and a slowly growing catalogue of Bethesda games too. I don't smoke pot, I just see the future in such a way to make people think I smoke pot. :) Keep in mind, before you tell me I'm nuts that I'll be bookmarking your comments to use them in quotes in future forum posts when what I say comes to be in the future. :)
It's waiting to strike when you least expect it. GOG is evil!!! (now in 3D)
skeletonbow: Near the end of the year, Disney will put out a brand new Star Wars flight combat simulator game as a long awaited sequel to X-Wing Alliance and release it here on GOG on release day DRM-free too.
The others might not be impossible, but this one definitely is. Disney has given an exclusive 10-year license to EA for the development of new Star Wars games and if such a game was to be made (as is clear with the new Battlefront) it will be Origin-exclusive.