It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The realization that Suicide Squad will take whole 2 more fucking weeks to get released here and as it looks like at first only in get-your-puke-bucket 3D. Shouldnd by this time and age global releases (1-2days off MAX) be standard? I know the last few movies I saw where released roughly the same time.

The sad part: My first non-thinking impulse was to check for an "internet release". I did not, but I guess thats the major driving force for users of uploads from movie copyright infringers.
Having to grow up......
Emachine9643: Having to grow up......
You don;t have to.

Look at me! :D
Aww, tinyE completely disappeared from my life! Not even a letter, not even a word... I didn't want him to vanish. Now, who will troll me?
Post edited August 08, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
I was this huge cell and growing in agor.io and I accidentally betrayed another cell that was attempting to partner up with me :( I accidentally pressed space instead of w. I meant to boost my new buddy so that it could take on some nearby cells, but I ended up eating it instead :(
Matewis: I was this huge cell and growing in agor.io and I accidentally betrayed another cell that was attempting to partner up with me :( I accidentally pressed space instead of w. I meant to boost my new buddy so that it could take on some nearby cells, but I ended up eating it instead :(
what the hell are you playing? :P
Matewis: I was this huge cell and growing in agor.io and I accidentally betrayed another cell that was attempting to partner up with me :( I accidentally pressed space instead of w. I meant to boost my new buddy so that it could take on some nearby cells, but I ended up eating it instead :(
tinyE: what the hell are you playing? :P
XD . Warning, it's quite addictive. I would play [url=http://slither.io/]slither.io instead, but it's way too laggy.
tinyE: what the hell are you playing? :P
Matewis: Warning, it's quite addictive.
Ummmm, no it's not. :P
Matewis: Warning, it's quite addictive.
tinyE: Ummmm, no it's not. :P
XD It seems really unfair doesn't it? Seems like everything want to kill you :P I couldn't help but play a few games each day and eventually I started to get a little better than totally useless at it. I'm now only pretty useless at it!
Damn, that is quite fun XD
adaliabooks: Damn, that is quite fun XD
It is dangerously fun! But damn is it difficult. I just met my end at the edge, again!
tinyE: Ummmm, no it's not. :P
Matewis: XD It seems really unfair doesn't it? Seems like everything want to kill you :P I couldn't help but play a few games each day and eventually I started to get a little better than totally useless at it. I'm now only pretty useless at it!
It says use mouse to control. Evidently that doesn't mean the mouse on my computer because that doesn't do shit. :P
Matewis: XD It seems really unfair doesn't it? Seems like everything want to kill you :P I couldn't help but play a few games each day and eventually I started to get a little better than totally useless at it. I'm now only pretty useless at it!
tinyE: It says use mouse to control. Evidently that doesn't mean the mouse on my computer because that doesn't do shit. :P
XD and 'space' to split if you're big enough. 'W' is to eject mass, useful for bribing bigger cells to leave you alone, or to bestow gifts upon poor tiny cells
tinyE: It says use mouse to control. Evidently that doesn't mean the mouse on my computer because that doesn't do shit. :P
Matewis: XD and 'space' to split if you're big enough. 'W' is to eject mass, useful for bribing bigger cells to leave you alone, or to bestow gifts upon poor tiny cells
Seriously! What's with the movement. I move the mouse left and my blob......maybe it moves, maybe it doesn't. I've had better luck ordering my cat around. :P
The state of GOG and its community. I guess I should follow some smarter people's example and find better things to do than lurking on this forum.