It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: Seriously! What's with the movement. I move the mouse left and my blob......maybe it moves, maybe it doesn't. I've had better luck ordering my cat around. :P
Hmm that doesn't seem right. The movement should be pretty smooth. The blob should move towards the mouse cursor. The further away the mouse the faster it moves, up to a max speed determined by your size : smaller = faster.

You could try a different server? http://www.ioagar.us/
tinyE: Seriously! What's with the movement. I move the mouse left and my blob......maybe it moves, maybe it doesn't. I've had better luck ordering my cat around. :P
Matewis: Hmm that doesn't seem right. The movement should be pretty smooth. The blob should move towards the mouse cursor. The further away the mouse the faster it moves, up to a max speed determined by your size : smaller = faster.

You could try a different server? http://www.ioagar.us/
Oh, that's what I'm doing wrong. :P
ah nvm :P If you see a "Geoff"/"Bacon" that might be me!
Post edited August 10, 2016 by Matewis
low rated
Matewis: You could check out a couple of seconds of some gameplay https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YP-J1wob_VA
if you want to see how it's supposed to run.

I think I might be on an overseas server judging by the names, and I'm incredibly surprised at how smooth it runs for me.
It's still not working. It's like ti wants to and then it slows down or stops or all of a sudden shoots off in a different direction,

It's probably my connection.
tinyE: It's still not working. It's like ti wants to and then it slows down or stops or all of a sudden shoots off in a different direction,

Possibly yes :( A different server might be better: http://www.ioagar.us/ but it's not really that must-play of a game to go to any trouble to get it to work. It really should get back to my sc3000 city instead, but first I want to be the biggest cell dammit!
tinyE: It's still not working. It's like ti wants to and then it slows down or stops or all of a sudden shoots off in a different direction,

Uhm by the way just to make sure: If it's your connection then you'll notice the lag on the other blobs as well. If it's only on your blob then you're probably keeping the mouse too close to your blob
Post edited August 10, 2016 by Matewis
I am briefly going through my GOG collection and it has grown too big... Somehow, i doubt my remaining current, even a secondary if i had it, lifespan, would be enough to finish all my 190 games... Plus, i am running out of time. Even worse, i have plans running parallel that consume time i need to invest in them, too. All this, in the general context that i somehow, even if i hate it, have quite a large, imblanced-ly large, free time portion in my daily routine... And i still don't have enough time... Damn. This realization made me sad.
Don't be sad, B-Rad. This will cheer you up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABD8u0PwXjQ
This ;-;
low rated
Nagrarok: This ;-;
I'll still be here and active though, I hope that cheers you up.
The fact that I am an existing husk of what I used to be!

Existing with 2 insane people and Has to LOOK AFTER THEM FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE, AND THEIRS!

The fact that I'm already half way to 66 years old and I have 400+ games some I have never played just sitting there and the fact that one these people takes up all my time so I only get a chance to play at night when I should be sleeping!

Also the fact that I'll probably have 0 children!

On a lighter note: I think I'm dying of Cancer or something!
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I am briefly going through my GOG collection and it has grown too big... Somehow, i doubt my remaining current, even a secondary if i had it, lifespan, would be enough to finish all my 190 games... Plus, i am running out of time. Even worse, i have plans running parallel that consume time i need to invest in them, too. All this, in the general context that i somehow, even if i hate it, have quite a large, imblanced-ly large, free time portion in my daily routine... And i still don't have enough time... Damn. This realization made me sad.
I know how you feel!
Post edited August 12, 2016 by fr33kSh0w2012
Emachine9643: Having to start working today and having to buy a new closet tomorrow because the one I have just fell over........ I don't wanna spend money=(
tinyE: Stupid question, but how do you buy a closet? :P It's not a piece of furniture. :P
he meant one of those travel wardrobes!
low rated
fr33kSh0w2012: The fact that I am an existing husk of what I used to be!
I can see that from your photo, you look like grey death.

Are you eating and sleeping well?
fr33kSh0w2012: The fact that I am an existing husk of what I used to be!
Kleetus: I can see that from your photo, you look like grey death.

Are you eating and sleeping well?
Nope and nope that's not a photo it's a picture of a human looking Extraterrestrial I'm too hideous looking to put my face up here!
low rated
fr33kSh0w2012: .
It's lovely to meet a fellow countryman, we are girt by sea.
Reading that, according to CNN, surgery (of any sort) is extremely risky; the chance of dying from surgery is about 300% (so the chance of survival is only -200%).

To put it another way, you are more likely to die from a surgery than you are to die from a fatal event. Does that make sense?

Here is the tweet that mentions the issue: (Then again, I do find this sort of funny.)