It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Exhodos: Your turn LynXsh!
'Ere we go.
Should be the easy one.
Attachments:
dat_face.jpg (23 Kb)
Exhodos: Your turn LynXsh!
LynXsh: 'Ere we go.
Should be the easy one.
Braveheart? ^_^
gogamess: Braveheart? ^_^
Nope!
Should be the easy one.
Black Death?
Exhodos: Black Death?
No.
Babylon AD?
Ghostfromthepast: Babylon AD?
No.
Should be the easy one.
Children of Men?
Exhodos: Children of Men?
No.

Looks like we need da hint.
Attachments:
da_hint.jpg (35 Kb)
Exhodos: Children of Men?
LynXsh: No.

Looks like we need da hint.
Oh, I think I know this one. I only read reviews of it back when it was released, but it is The Congress isn't it?
DuskBlade: Oh, I think I know this one. I only read reviews of it back when it was released, but it is The Congress isn't it?
...Aaaaaaaand the winner is DuskBlade!
Your turn!
Alright then. I don't want this one to be too easy like my last one, so I've taken my time and thought this one through for awhile. Hopefully this one doesn't stump people for too long, but it certainly shouldn't be easy unless somebody is into this like I am.
Attachments:
dune.jpeg (198 Kb)
DuskBlade: Alright then. I don't want this one to be too easy like my last one, so I've taken my time and thought this one through for awhile. Hopefully this one doesn't stump people for too long, but it certainly shouldn't be easy unless somebody is into this like I am.
Isn't that one of these old Italian Post-Apocalyptic movies made in the 80's?
The New Barbarians maybe?
DuskBlade: Alright then. I don't want this one to be too easy like my last one, so I've taken my time and thought this one through for awhile. Hopefully this one doesn't stump people for too long, but it certainly shouldn't be easy unless somebody is into this like I am.
Exhodos: Isn't that one of these old Italian Post-Apocalyptic movies made in the 80's?
The New Barbarians maybe?
No, it's not that. The setting is kind of post-apocalyptic, but the movie is more recent. This one may be much harder than I initially thought it was going to be. Perhaps this movie is too niche for most people to know about.

Edit: I should probably give a hint.
Attachments:
a_hint.jpeg (246 Kb)
Post edited June 15, 2017 by DuskBlade
Six-String Samurai?