It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NikoXVI: Six-String Samurai?
It's not that either. I feel like nobody would ever get this without the screenshot being really obvious, as I'm probably the only person here that has seen this film. This film and those like it have a pretty niche audience. I probably should have picked something a little more well-known, there are a number of movies made in the same country that at least movie buffs know about.
Attachments:
Post edited June 17, 2017 by DuskBlade
Kagaku Ninjatai Gatchaman? ^_^
The Good,the Bad,and the Weird?
Hey, it Kamen Rider, right? I don't know the title of the movies he was in though...
gogamess: Kagaku Ninjatai Gatchaman? ^_^
Close, but not it.
Exhodos: Hey, it Kamen Rider, right? I don't know the title of the movies he was in though...
You are right, it is Kamen Rider. More specifically it is Kamen Rider Kabuto: God Speed Love. It's not the best in the series, it's pretty average compared to the better movies but it's entertaining to those who like the tokusatsu genre. Since you knew the name of the series the movie belongs to, I'd say it's your turn.
Yes Gatchaman was a good call!

Ok, next one. Not a masterpiece, but very enjoyable.
Attachments:
zodex.jpg (26 Kb)
Exhodos: Yes Gatchaman was a good call!

Ok, next one. Not a masterpiece, but very enjoyable.
I'm surprised nobody has made a guess yet. I've been holding off on responding so that someone else could have a chance at coming up with the next movie.
Surprising indeed. Let's add a picture.
Attachments:
zodex2.jpg (81 Kb)
I just remembered it but I had to check myself with Google so I'm going to not give the answer.

Underrated movie.
The explosive girl. :D
Exhodos: Surprising indeed. Let's add a picture.
Is it Priest?
bad_fur_day1: Is it Priest?
Yes it is!
I love this movie (and the director too), but the only thing I hate are the CGI creatures. Damn what a shame, these CGIs...

Anyway, your turn!
gogamess: The explosive girl. :D
Looks like the title of one of these crazy Japanese movies, like "Frankenstein Girl vs Vampire Girl"
Post edited June 26, 2017 by Exhodos
That first screenshot of the animated prologue gave it away for me. I find it rather easy to spot something Genndy Tartakovsky directed.
Next.
Attachments:
movie.jpg (332 Kb)
Poltergeist?