It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kasieczek: Here we go.
zeffyr: How to train your dragon? :)
Bingo :)
Now let's see who's got the taste! :)
Attachments:
liberty.jpg (118 Kb)
zeffyr: Now let's see who's got the taste! :)
It has the production value of "Power Rangers".
zeffyr: Now let's see who's got the taste! :)
LoboBlanco: It has the production value of "Power Rangers".
Don't be cruel to them, they've suffered from Zordon enough already :>
Raising the production values a tad...
Attachments:
LoboBlanco: Raising the production values a tad...
nvm XD
Post edited June 24, 2014 by tinyE
LoboBlanco: Raising the production values a tad...
tinyE: nvm XD
Arrrhhhh, just a little bit and I could have read this :D
tinyE: nvm XD
LoboBlanco: Arrrhhhh, just a little bit and I could have read this :D
Don't worry, it wasn't dirty or funny.
LoboBlanco: Arrrhhhh, just a little bit and I could have read this :D
tinyE: Don't worry, it wasn't dirty or funny.
Depends on the POV ;P
Wow that character in the back looks like it could have come straight out of Disciples 2, from the Elf faction.
I'm confused - are the shots from zeffyr and LoboBlanco from the same movie or different movies?
mwb1100: I'm confused - are the shots from zeffyr and LoboBlanco from the same movie or different movies?
They are not, LoboBlanco is power rangers and zeffyr is (I believe) Atlantic rim. Atlantic rim is a cheap knock off of Pacific Rim
mwb1100: I'm confused - are the shots from zeffyr and LoboBlanco from the same movie or different movies?
How can´t you tell them apart, they are so not alike, I´m, I´m .............*drops* :P
trentonlf: They are not, LoboBlanco is power rangers and zeffyr is (I believe) Atlantic rim. Atlantic rim is a cheap knock off of Pacific Rim
Uh oh, now I´m confused, I thought zeffyr´s one was "Power Rangers", that´s why I posted mine.
Then, zeffyr was only agreeing on the production values being somewhat what a school project would have?! O_O!
Post edited June 24, 2014 by LoboBlanco
LoboBlanco: How can´t you tell them apart, they are so not alike, I´m, I´m .............*drops* :P
Hey - I said I was confused.
LoboBlanco: How can´t you tell them apart, they are so not alike, I´m, I´m .............*drops* :P
mwb1100: Hey - I said I was confused.
Well, now only zeffyr can get us out of this predicament.