It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ABH20: Well, it's not exactly what I'd call good...
InfraSuperman: The 25th Reich?
KORREKT!
The 25th Reich?

I HAVE TO SEE THAT!!!!
Post edited March 12, 2014 by tinyE
ABH20: KORREKT!
GROßARTIG!

And just to keep with the theme, here's something slightly similar.
tinyE: The 25th Reich?

I HAVE TO SEE THAT!!!!
Make sure you watch Nazis at the Center of the Earth as well. It's amazing.
Attachments:
Post edited March 12, 2014 by InfraSuperman
ABH20: KORREKT!
InfraSuperman: GROßARTIG!

And just to keep with the theme, here's something slightly similar.
tinyE: The 25th Reich?

I HAVE TO SEE THAT!!!!
InfraSuperman: Make sure you watch Nazis at the Center of the Earth as well. It's amazing.
Surf Nazis Must Die us also a good one.
No guesses yet?

Alright, here's another screenshot.

Hint: It's from the late 70s and actually one of the first films by a rather notorious Italian B-movie director.
Attachments:
and still nothing :P
InfraSuperman: No guesses yet?

Alright, here's another screenshot.

Hint: It's from the late 70s and actually one of the first films by a rather notorious Italian B-movie director.
A new hint is in order.
Inglorious Bastards ?
marianne: Inglorious Bastards ?
No. This movie is much less focused on action scenes.

Hint: It's essentially a knock-off of the film "Salon Kitty" and the director was notorious for his various rip-offs of films such as "Aliens", "Rambo - First Blood Part 2", "Predator" and "Jaws".
This film was also featured in a video at thecinemasnob.com.
marianne: Inglorious Bastards ?
InfraSuperman: No. This movie is much less focused on action scenes.

Hint: It's essentially a knock-off of the film "Salon Kitty" and the director was notorious for his various rip-offs of films such as "Aliens", "Rambo - First Blood Part 2", "Predator" and "Jaws".
This film was also featured in a video at thecinemasnob.com.
Rappresaglia ?
marianne: Rappresaglia ?
No, Rappresaglia was made by the actual director of Rambo - First Blood Part 2. The guy in question here was responsible for a rip-off of that movie, starring Reb Brown.
InfraSuperman: No, Rappresaglia was made by the actual director of Rambo - First Blood Part 2. The guy in question here was responsible for a rip-off of that movie, starring Reb Brown.
after doing some research based on the director and the hint in the title of the picture. and the movie is private house of the SS or SS girls. Which is apperently An erotic nazi film.

InfraSuperman: No, Rappresaglia was made by the actual director of Rambo - First Blood Part 2. The guy in question here was responsible for a rip-off of that movie, starring Reb Brown.
Was I correct?
Post edited March 21, 2014 by dracomage1996
dracomage1996: after doing some research based on the director and the hint in the title of the picture. and the movie is private house of the SS or SS girls. Which is apperently An erotic nazi film.

Was I correct?
Yes. It's your turn.

The film is kind of awesome, by the way. Here's the video about it that I mentioned earlier, for anyone who might be interested.
An amazing film. The Two main characters are ones I can identify with. Especcially since one of the main characters suffers with aspergers ( I do too),
Attachments:
dracomage1996: An amazing film. The Two main characters are ones I can identify with. Especcially since one of the main characters suffers with aspergers ( I do too),
Mary & Max, starring Philip S Hoffman