It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lufia?
thraxman: Lufia?
What??))
up!
Is that the Bifrost? I'm just gonna guess The Lost Vikings then.
kalirion: I'm just gonna guess The Lost Vikings then.
LV2.
PC version too, which is kinda important. But close enough.
Ok then, next one!
Attachments:
A few more shots:
Attachments:
escher.jpg (86 Kb)
galaxy.jpg (190 Kb)
olympus.jpg (306 Kb)
kalirion: A few more shots:
Amid Evil I think? Would have been my guess even after the first screen you posted, but only checked the thread now :/.
kalirion: A few more shots:
idbeholdME: Amid Evil I think? Would have been my guess even after the first screen you posted, but only checked the thread now :/.
You are correct, your turn!
Ok, next one.
Attachments:
jump.jpg (185 Kb)
More screens. Keep in mind that they are heavily cropped from their full size.
Attachments:
engarde.jpg (332 Kb)
release.jpg (218 Kb)
Hmm, my guess is that's either a mobile game or a really old MMO. No idea which one though,
kalirion: Hmm, my guess is that's either a mobile game or a really old MMO. No idea which one though,
No and no. But you have free control of the camera and can freely zoom and tilt it up to 90 degrees. The screenshots I have posted so far are more artistic, rather than representative of the actual gameplay and are not from the perspective you will be playing the game from 99% of the time.
kalirion: Hmm, my guess is that's either a mobile game or a really old MMO. No idea which one though,
idbeholdME: No and no. But you have free control of the camera and can freely zoom and tilt it up to 90 degrees. The screenshots I have posted so far are more artistic, rather than representative of the actual gameplay and are not from the perspective you will be playing the game from 99% of the time.
Hmm, now it seems more familiar. Sacred 2?
kalirion: Hmm, now it seems more familiar. Sacred 2?
Indeed, that is correct. The screenshots were closeups of the Shadow Warrior in action poses. Your turn.