It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Paradoks: Yes, it is Grid (also known as Race Driver Grid).
kalirion: How is this game as an arcade racer for someone who has trouble with optimal racing lines / breaking / etc? I have both Grid and Grid 2 on Steam, read some reviews about Grid 2 having too much drifting where it doesn't make sense.
I think it's somewhere in the middle between arcade and simulation but slightly tilting towards arcade (at least with assists on). Handling is definitely harder than something like Burnout Paradise but can still be played comfortably without steering wheel. Turns require some time getting used to (on my first race I completely wrecked the car on the third turn) but the flashback system eliminates "one mistake - you're out" scenarios. As someone who plays only arcade racers I would recommend giving it a try - the first tutorial race gives you a good idea about the game (but for some reason they give you a car that is one of the hardest to handle). The most annoying thing for me is artificial difficulty - like "rigged" starting positions. Unfortunately I missed Grid 2 :-(.
kalirion: How is this game as an arcade racer for someone who has trouble with optimal racing lines / breaking / etc? I have both Grid and Grid 2 on Steam, read some reviews about Grid 2 having too much drifting where it doesn't make sense.
Paradoks: I think it's somewhere in the middle between arcade and simulation but slightly tilting towards arcade (at least with assists on). Handling is definitely harder than something like Burnout Paradise but can still be played comfortably without steering wheel. Turns require some time getting used to (on my first race I completely wrecked the car on the third turn) but the flashback system eliminates "one mistake - you're out" scenarios. As someone who plays only arcade racers I would recommend giving it a try - the first tutorial race gives you a good idea about the game (but for some reason they give you a car that is one of the hardest to handle). The most annoying thing for me is artificial difficulty - like "rigged" starting positions. Unfortunately I missed Grid 2 :-(.
Thanks!
So...um... *scratches neck*
ok, another pic
Attachments:
panic.gif (7 Kb)
Iain: ok, another pic
Is that Hysteria?
Iain: ok, another pic
DonZekane: Is that Hysteria?
Certainly is, your go
Here I go.

(Flipped, so I could fool Google's image search :) Pls don't cheat)
Attachments:
DonZekane: Here I go.

That looks like Dune II
DonZekane: Here I go.

Austrobogulator: That looks like Dune II
Indeed! Go ahead.
Okay!
Attachments:
Austrobogulator: Okay!
Heartlight!
I know - I still have the box :-D.
It's freeware now by the way.
Austrobogulator: Okay!
Paradoks: Heartlight!
I know - I still have the box :-D.
It's freeware now by the way.
Yup
Fun fact - one of two people who made Heartlight later worked on a little game called the Witcher.

New picture.
Attachments:
Paradoks: Fun fact - one of two people who made Heartlight later worked on a little game called the Witcher.

New picture.
Crashed viking boat + creepy tree in the distance make me think of Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice.
Paradoks: Fun fact - one of two people who made Heartlight later worked on a little game called the Witcher.

New picture.
kalirion: Crashed viking boat + creepy tree in the distance make me think of Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice.
Probably because it is Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice.
Your turn!