It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghorpm: Next
muntdefems: At first the artstyle made me think of the upcoming Jenny LeClue, but then I realized she is the tutorial advisor in Concrete Jungle, isn't she?
Yup, your turn :)
muntdefems: At first the artstyle made me think of the upcoming Jenny LeClue, but then I realized she is the tutorial advisor in Concrete Jungle, isn't she?
Ghorpm: Yup, your turn :)
I was lucky you chose her over any other character then, as I've only played the tutorial of that game. :P

Next one!
Attachments:
teries.png (315 Kb)
Ghorpm: Yup, your turn :)
muntdefems: I was lucky you chose her over any other character then, as I've only played the tutorial of that game. :P

Next one!
Firewatch?
Austrobogulator: Firewatch?
Indeed it is!

Did you find the raccoon on your own, or did you learn about it just like I did (from the audio guide during my second playthrough)?

Anyway, it's your turn now. :)
Austrobogulator: Firewatch?
muntdefems: Indeed it is!

Did you find the raccoon on your own, or did you learn about it just like I did (from the audio guide during my second playthrough)?

Anyway, it's your turn now. :)
I stumbled upon it on my own. I didn't even know there was an audio guide thing?

Next:
Attachments:
payday.png (409 Kb)
Austrobogulator: I didn't even know there was an audio guide thing?
More like an Audio Tour, actually. It's a new game mode that you unlock after you beat the game for the first time. In it, the game map is filled with exhibits and 'audio booths' that dispense cassette tapes with audio commentary from nearly everybody involved in the game: game designers, writers, coders, graphical artists, and voice actors. Highly recommended to give it a second playthrough with this mode on if you liked the game. Plus, it helps you find stuff that you may have easily missed the first time around (like I did with the raccoon :P).
Austrobogulator: Next:
Serious Sam Double D XXL
Austrobogulator: Next:
kalirion: Serious Sam Double D XXL
Yep, your go!
Ok, next one:
Attachments:
kalirion: Ok, next one:
Wild guess based on artstyle, Child of Light?
kalirion: Ok, next one:
Austrobogulator: Wild guess based on artstyle, Child of Light?
You got it!
Well, I guess that was a pretty good guess then. I've never played it, but it just seemed to have vibe to it.

Next:
Attachments:
It's a shot from the game's intro.
Austrobogulator: It's a shot from the game's intro.
WILD GUESS

but Battle Realms?
Austrobogulator: It's a shot from the game's intro.
tinyE: WILD GUESS

but Battle Realms?
Nope, you're 9 years off...