It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Austrobogulator: Okay, I think it's time for an easy one.
Ghorpm: Obviously Chip's Challenge ;) Thanks for posting it, so many great memories :D
Yep, that's it.

BTW, if you were wrong, I would have said "bummer!" :P
Ghorpm: Obviously Chip's Challenge ;) Thanks for posting it, so many great memories :D
Austrobogulator: Yep, that's it.

I'm almost sorry that I wasn't wrong, that would be epic :D

Anyway, here is a new one. Can you recognize this face?
Attachments:
face.jpg (11 Kb)
I used to love this topic before it became a shitfest of cropped and manipulated images.
The good old days.
Smannesman: I used to love this topic before it became a shitfest of cropped and manipulated images.
The good old days.
And then people are complaining about cheating (using search by image feature). You can't find a perfect solution that satisfy everybody ;)
Ghorpm: And then people are complaining about cheating (using search by image feature). You can't find a perfect solution that satisfy everybody ;)
Well it worked for hundreds of pages and it is what the actual game is according to the OP. ;) :P XD :-)
Austrobogulator: Yep, that's it.

Ghorpm: I'm almost sorry that I wasn't wrong, that would be epic :D

OMF2097 :D That guy's always such a jerk.
Ghorpm: I'm almost sorry that I wasn't wrong, that would be epic :D

Austrobogulator: OMF2097 :D That guy's always such a jerk.
Sure, your turn again :)
Okay, here's a non-cropped screenshot.
Attachments:
myst.png (47 Kb)
Austrobogulator: Okay, here's a non-cropped screenshot.
Stab in the dark - Monkey Island?
Legend of Kyrandia?
PaterAlf: Legend of Kyrandia?
Yep! From the very beginning.
Next one:
Attachments:
PaterAlf: Next one:
Turtix: Rescue Adventures - second result when doing a "turtle platformer" google image search :)
kalirion: Turtix: Rescue Adventures - second result when doing a "turtle platformer" google image search :)
Correct. It was on "GameGiveaway of the Day" some weeks ago and it's much better than I thought it would be. Quite casual of course, but it has some good level design.
Ok, next one:
Attachments: