It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

kalirion: Ok, next one:
Looks like it's Super Panda Adventure.
kalirion: Ok, next one:
Densetsu: Looks like it's Super Panda Adventure.
Correct, your turn!
And here's the next one:
Attachments:
Another pic:
Attachments:
xcom2.jpg (480 Kb)
Densetsu: Another pic:
well this one is a kickstarter campaign. IDK if a closed beta counts as a game for the thread. Would you like to try with another game? and yes, I've found it by reverse search this time, other methods just didn't work and I was very curious because I couldn't find it. So I won't say the name (perhaps other user wants to post too)

I'm really asking because is interesting to know the limits (if there're any limits) that we can reach with the trivias. Can we post demos of games which never were released? There're wonderful demos out there.. and some retro-demos too
Densetsu: And here's the next one:
nicohvc: well this one is a kickstarter campaign. IDK if a closed beta counts as a game for the thread. Would you like to try with another game? and yes, I've found it by reverse search this time, other methods just didn't work and I was very curious because I couldn't find it. So I won't say the name (perhaps other user wants to post too)

I'm really asking because is interesting to know the limits (if there're any limits) that we can reach with the trivias. Can we post demos of games which never were released? There're wonderful demos out there.. and some retro-demos too
Closed Beta games are a bit too much for this game I think...

Nevertheless, I used the fact that it's a closed beta/kickstarter title as a hint to help the googlefu, and came upon the Dominus Galaxia page which has a planet info interface along the same lines (though with differences) to the one in the hint. So I'll go with that.
Post edited April 09, 2017 by kalirion
nicohvc: well this one is a kickstarter campaign. IDK if a closed beta counts as a game for the thread. Would you like to try with another game? and yes, I've found it by reverse search this time, other methods just didn't work and I was very curious because I couldn't find it. So I won't say the name (perhaps other user wants to post too)

kalirion: Closed Beta games are a bit too much for this game I think...

Nevertheless, I used the fact that it's a closed beta/kickstarter title as a hint to help the googlefu, and came upon the Dominus Galaxia page which has a planet info interface along the same lines (though with differences) to the one in the hint. So I'll go with that.
Yes, that is correct. Formerly Beyond Beyaan, now renamed to Dominus Galaxia and shaping into what looks like a promising game.

Let me explain to both of you why I decided for this game. After posting early access game BeamNG.drive, which is already well known because of its uniqueness, I got reminded of Dominus Galaxia and thought it would be good to spread the word about it's progress. Developer of the game had a kickstarter campaign thread going here when it was still Beyond Beyaan. I thought it might be recognized if somebody is following it, though naturally there's a difference between a closed testing and an open access.

I intended to post clues about that, about it being heavily (exclusively ?) influenced by Master of Orion and if nothing else worked, about its former name. I'm sure somebody could find it with clues given.

As for debating what's acceptable and what's not, my opinion is that state of the game is less relevant than obscurity.
All right, sorry for the delay, here's the next one:

(edited the image to remove easily googleable text)
Attachments:
Post edited April 10, 2017 by kalirion
Second hint, which probably isn't much of a hint:
Attachments:
chkdsk.jpg (425 Kb)
kalirion: Second hint, which probably isn't much of a hint:
Too easy. You almost gave the title in the second picture.
kalirion: Second hint, which probably isn't much of a hint:
pokooj: Too easy. You almost gave the title in the second picture.
Well, you have better eyes than me!
XIXI,
pokooj: Too easy. You almost gave the title in the second picture.
kalirion: Well, you have better eyes than me!
Maybe he refers to the sign on the right side of the picture. This belongs to Master Reboot.
kalirion: Well, you have better eyes than me!
HanselPete: Maybe he refers to the sign on the right side of the picture. This belongs to Master Reboot.
Correct!

He was probably referring to the easily googlable seren.exe.
OK, try this:
Attachments:
abc.jpg (337 Kb)