It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Densetsu: Nope that's not the right one.

One last pic:
Ghorpm: It looks a bit like Tropico but I doubt it's the game
It's not Tropico, not sure if you can drive around a car there as I never played any of them, if you can that's a pretty neat feature.
Ghorpm: It looks a bit like Tropico but I doubt it's the game
Densetsu: It's not Tropico, not sure if you can drive around a car there as I never played any of them, if you can that's a pretty neat feature.
I don't think you can do it, at least not in 1-3. As I said it was a wild shot, the graphics look kinda similar.
Densetsu: ...
BeamNG.drive perhaps? Seems to be something like it at least
Densetsu: ...
Matewis: BeamNG.drive perhaps? Seems to be something like it at least
You're right that's the one. :)
Cool, that vehicle destruction in the truck image looked a tad too detailed to be anything else. Definitely a game I want to play one day when I hopefully have a nice and beefy system.

Here's the next one.
Attachments:
Matewis: Cool, that vehicle destruction in the truck image looked a tad too detailed to be anything else. Definitely a game I want to play one day when I hopefully have a nice and beefy system.

Here's the next one.
Hmm, Cyberia?
Matewis: Cool, that vehicle destruction in the truck image looked a tad too detailed to be anything else. Definitely a game I want to play one day when I hopefully have a nice and beefy system.

Here's the next one.
kalirion: Hmm, Cyberia?
Yep that's right :) Your turn.
Yeah, I hoped that the collision detail would be recognizable.

I've been eyeing this game for a while and looks like it's the first one that I'll buy while it's still in early access, but it already offers so much, most importantly for me large landscapes where you can just drive around and the ability to make quality custom maps. I guess spec requirements just for that aren't too steep either.
kalirion: Hmm, Cyberia?
Matewis: Yep that's right :) Your turn.
I only played the demo, but that lowres plane was still very familiar :)

Ok, next one:
Attachments:
New screenshot
Attachments:
Post edited April 02, 2017 by kalirion
Nobody, really? The game rhymes with another way of saying "nauseated jogger".
Sweezy Gunner. Never heard of it before.
Austrobogulator: Sweezy Gunner. Never heard of it before.
Correct, your turn!
Okay, I think it's time for an easy one.
Attachments:
lanoire.png (19 Kb)
Austrobogulator: Okay, I think it's time for an easy one.
Obviously Chip's Challenge ;) Thanks for posting it, so many great memories :D