It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Okay, okay, I guess I am going to have to post a different screenshot.
Attachments:
doom3.png (32 Kb)
I already cheated, so don't look to me for solution. I gotta say though, while I knew that game was allegorical, I had no clue it was autobiographical. Feel sad for the author in that case, though I'm glad they could channel that experience in this manner.
Austrobogulator: Okay, okay, I guess I am going to have to post a different screenshot.
Papo & Yo

There are many levels on which you can appreciate this game, it is unique and beautiful, it bears a heavy message with a heavier still emotional impact, for some much more than others. It can be healing. A game for everybody's playlist, if not for anything else then as an example of the potential in gaming as a medium.
Austrobogulator: Okay, okay, I guess I am going to have to post a different screenshot.
Densetsu: Papo & Yo

There are many levels on which you can appreciate this game, it is unique and beautiful, it bears a heavy message with a heavier still emotional impact, for some much more than others. It can be healing. A game for everybody's playlist, if not for anything else then as an example of the potential in gaming as a medium.
Yep. Finally :D Your go!
And onward we go yo:
Attachments:
Densetsu: And onward we go yo:
Solar Winds
Densetsu: And onward we go yo:
Ghorpm: Solar Winds
Yup, your go. :)
Here is a new one :)
Attachments:
terraria.jpg (397 Kb)
Ghorpm: Here is a new one :)
It's a DOS game that I recognize but couldn't remember the name of and as it turns out it was pretty straightforward.. Diggers.
Ghorpm: Here is a new one :)
Densetsu: It's a DOS game that I recognize but couldn't remember the name of and as it turns out it was pretty straightforward.. Diggers.
Yup, your turn again.

Pretty decent game but it has many, many flaws
Densetsu: It's a DOS game that I recognize but couldn't remember the name of and as it turns out it was pretty straightforward.. Diggers.
Ghorpm: Yup, your turn again.

Pretty decent game but it has many, many flaws
Yeah, still as it appears it managed to do well enough despite those as there's a sequel too.

Here's the next one:
Attachments:
One more pic:
Attachments:
GTA5?
nicohvc: GTA5?
Nope that's not the right one.

One last pic:
Attachments:
stunts.jpg (360 Kb)
nicohvc: GTA5?
Densetsu: Nope that's not the right one.

One last pic:
It looks a bit like Tropico but I doubt it's the game