It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Barneyhamster85: My turn...
GoJays2025: It's the Amiga version of Elite, right?
It's the ST version actually but close enough :-)

Your turn.
Attachments:
untitled.png (165 Kb)
Those sprites remind me of an old Commodore 64 game, Green Beret, but I'm pretty sure that the green beret's uniform was green and not blue.
domgrief: Those sprites remind me of an old Commodore 64 game, Green Beret, but I'm pretty sure that the green beret's uniform was green and not blue.
It is Green Beret or Rush'n Attack, the colors were different on the different systems it was released on.
domgrief: Those sprites remind me of an old Commodore 64 game, Green Beret, but I'm pretty sure that the green beret's uniform was green and not blue.
I was going with Rush 'n Attack, but Smannesman is right, they're pretty much the same game, so I guess this means you're next.
GoJays2025: I was going with Rush 'n Attack, but Smannesman is right, they're pretty much the same game, so I guess this means you're next.
Thanks!

Here's an oldie from one of the greatest game publishers of all time.
Attachments:
Post edited November 01, 2011 by domgrief
GoJays2025: I was going with Rush 'n Attack, but Smannesman is right, they're pretty much the same game, so I guess this means you're next.
domgrief: Thanks!

Here's an oldie from one of the greatest game publishers of all time.
Pitstop?
svmariscal: Pitstop?
Yes! Or close enough, at least - I thought it was Pitstop as well, until I looked for a screenshot and discovered that it was Pitstop II. The first one has much simpler graphics.

Your turn!
Skreczi: Well about Lightnica's turn I PM him, we were waitong for more than two days for his reddle so I think that we have a right to take his turn. Still Kalirion is right - it is Barneyhamster85 turn so please wait for him :) This game turns "to wild", lets stick to the ruls ppl :D
Matchstickman: Game gone wild you say?
Anarchy reigns supreme!

What game is this a screenshot from?
Not actually the first time that particular game has been posted in this thread! - also that weird 'forum mafia' thing that I don't understand was posted a while ago!
Okay, let's see how tough is this one.
Attachments:
theabyss.jpg (71 Kb)
svmariscal: Okay, let's see how tough is this one.
SCUBA Diver!
Proof - close enough at least
*edit* NEXT CHALLENGE!!!111!!1
hint: this screem shot may be found on a popular gaming database site!
Attachments:
Post edited November 01, 2011 by Fever_Discordia
Excalibur 2555AD?
Dominic998: Excalibur 2555AD?
Yeppers!
I thought that one was goin to last longer than 9 mins too - had many of you heard of that thing?
Dominic998: Excalibur 2555AD?
Fever_Discordia: Yeppers!
I thought that one was goin to last longer than 9 mins too - had many of you heard of that thing?
You were a bit unlucky, I played it when I was younger and a few months ago asked on the forums if anyone could remember the name of it. So it was fresh in my mind.

I'll post a new one soon...

Here:
Attachments:
newgame.jpg (42 Kb)
Post edited November 01, 2011 by Dominic998
The Lords of Midnight.