It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pix: Looks like it could be one of the Penumbra games but I'm only guessing.

No, sorry :)
Namur: Ok, new one.
Pix: Looks like it could be one of the Penumbra games but I'm only guessing.

No, that isn't Penumbra. No clue what it is though.
Cryostasis?
andrhars: Cryostasis?

No, sorry :)
The graphics and interface remind me of the more recent Dracula game, but I don't think thats it.
Wraith: The graphics and interface remind me of the more recent Dracula game, but I don't think thats it.

You're right, it isn't :)
You guys let me know if you think a hint is in order.
Namur: You guys let me know if you think a hint is in order.

Haven't checked, but it looks like the underground caves in Darkness Within.
Namur: You guys let me know if you think a hint is in order.
Zeewolf: Haven't checked, but it looks like the underground caves in Darkness Within.

Yep, you got it ;)
New one , please.
Ok, another oldie. Classic.
Attachments:
Zeewolf: Ok, another oldie. Classic.

id say a classic would be "pit stop" but this one looks even older since its from top view. So no other ideas.
Zeewolf: Ok, another oldie. Classic.

John Anderson's Rally Speedway?
Aliasalpha: John Anderson's Rally Speedway?

You are winner!
Damnit, now I have to think of a new game...
Aha got one. Hehe the screenshot looks like some form of sex is about to ensue, new meaning to the term "boner"
Attachments:
Ah, remember it. Very impressive for its time. Let's see if I'm the only one who remembers it.
Zeewolf: Ah, remember it. Very impressive for its time. Let's see if I'm the only one who remembers it.

No, you are not. :) But I don't have time right know to think about another riddle, so I'll let someone else post the answer.