It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hmm, I'm having some Cthulhu vibes. Never played the game in question but it looks like one inspired by H.P. Lovecraft which was gifted for free some time ago but not the DLCs. I could be wrong of course.
Cadaver747: Hmm, I'm having some Cthulhu vibes...
*whistles a tune* :-D
Nevermind, I think Cadaver747 basically solved it already, just without mentioning the title, so I wouldn't want to piggyback off that.
Post edited July 13, 2023 by Leroux
Leroux: Nevermind, I think Cadaver747 basically solved it already, just without mentioning the title, so I wouldn't want to piggyback off that.
I'm not sure, the game I thought it was would be Dagon: by H. P. Lovecraft, but searching videos over the internet didn't help much, it's like a totally different game.

In case the answer is correct and you want to take a turn, please do not hesitate to take the opportunity.
Cadaver747: Hmm, I'm having some Cthulhu vibes...
kultpcgames: *whistles a tune* :-D
Oh, diese Melodie wärmt meine Seele, einfach großartig! ;)

Sorry for off-topic
Post edited July 13, 2023 by Cadaver747
Cadaver747: I'm not sure, the game I thought it was would be Dagon: by H. P. Lovecraft, but searching videos over the internet didn't help much, it's like a totally different game.
Nah, I don't really have anything in mind for a new riddle, I just wanted to help solve this one, and I only saw "Lovecraft" and adventure game, so thought of Dagon. But then I saw you had basically described that game already.

But who knows, maybe it isn't even the right answer?
Sorry Guys, Dagon is not correct. :-)
kultpcgames: Sorry Guys, Dagon is not correct. :-)
Perhaps I mistook with another game I've seen recently but totally forgot the name - The Shore maybe?
Cadaver747: The Shore maybe?
^^ Why haven't I heard of this game before??? The trailer looks epic! O.O
Post edited July 13, 2023 by g2222
Cadaver747: Perhaps I mistook with another game I've seen recently but totally forgot the name - The Shore maybe?
Correct, it's your turn. :-)
Please guess the game from attached
Attachments:
Cadaver747: Please guess the game from attached
Dang, Henk Nieborg's beautiful pixel art being jpegged like that. Anyway, it's Adventures of Lomax.
Austrobogulator: Dang, Henk Nieborg's beautiful pixel art being jpegged like that. Anyway, it's Adventures of Lomax.
Correct, your turn. How did you manage it?
Austrobogulator: Dang, Henk Nieborg's beautiful pixel art being jpegged like that. Anyway, it's Adventures of Lomax.
Cadaver747: Correct, your turn. How did you manage it?
How'd I guess it? I've never played the game, but I've seen enough of it to recognise it.

Next one:
Attachments:
simcity.png (227 Kb)
Austrobogulator: How'd I guess it? I've never played the game, but I've seen enough of it to recognise it.
Impressive memory! The game is not that well known, at least I thought so, I specifically cropped the little area from the background so even the Google search couldn't know the answer.

I don't recognize the game in question. I think, I'll take a break ;)
Austrobogulator: Next one:
Cyberpunk demake? O.o