It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dear foxgog.
Would you be so kind and post a new hint?

Regards
osm: (...)
Half-Life 2?
Hello osm!

No, it is none of the Half-Life series of games.

yogibeer: Dear foxgog.
Would you be so kind and post a new hint?

Regards
Hello yogibeer!

Sorry, I was quite busy and did not had time to access the GOG.com forum.

Here is the next hint... still diving, but this time in actual water.

Kind regards,
foxgog
Attachments:
Still nothing.
You need to be more active with this, so we don't get stalled
Random guess:
Tomb Raider Underworld?
Lone_Scout: Random guess:
Tomb Raider Underworld?
Hello Lone_Scout!

It is not "Tomb Raider Underworld" either, but we are getting much closer, since it is played from a third person perspective, too.

Next clue attached!

Kind regards,
foxgog

P.S.: "Diving?! Isn't it called 'sinking'?"
Attachments:
diving_03.jpg (114 Kb)
Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb?
Death to Spies?
Time4Tea: Death to Spies?
Hello Time4Tea!

The thematic epoch is obviously close, but it is none of the "Death to Spies" games.

Johnny_GT: Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb?
Hello Johnny_GT!

Congratulation, it is indeed "Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb"!

I played it a little bit in the past, but could not really get into it. Maybe, I liked the actual Tomb Raider formular more...
However, I gave it another chance, recently after finishing the Tomb Raider Legend, Underworld and Anniversary trilogy.

And I have to say, that I was very positively surprised not only by the brawling mechanics in the fist fights but even more so by the level design of various parts of the game--the second area (a castle in Prague) is a great example of a map where you get to explore different sections that are all interconnected; it allows the player to see either in advance in the distance or from a different vantage point (e.g. rooftops or a tower) areas you are visiting later or which you have passed through already. This gives a nice cohesive and authentic feel of each section of a level!

Unfortunately, this type of level design is scrapped in the later half of the game in favor of more throwaway "cinematic approach" of set pieces, which may be impressive individually, but are underutilized and more loosely connected with each other... (The villain's palace towards the end is an exception, though.)

Anyway... it is your turn now, Johnny_GT!

Kind regards,
foxgog
Attachments:
Post edited October 30, 2021 by foxgog
Ok, here it goes.

A simple one this time.
Attachments:
sub.png (8 Kb)
Johnny_GT: Ok, here it goes.

A simple one this time.
In Search of Dr. Riptide!
Austrobogulator: In Search of Dr. Riptide!
You got it! Your turn!
Next one:
Attachments:
Austrobogulator: Next one:
just how many are there... as someone who played the original back when it came out I feel depressingly old))
Austrobogulator: Next one:
osm: just how many are there... as someone who played the original back when it came out I feel depressingly old))
Wow yeah 2007 the first one came out and the series has evolved so much over the years.
osm: just how many are there... as someone who played the original back when it came out I feel depressingly old))
Iain: Wow yeah 2007 the first one came out
Not exactly ))
An *Englishman* should know better)