It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello everyone!

Sorry, Ruvika, it is not from any of "The Bard's Tale" games.

Next picture, let us get back to business, because those feasts can be very expensive.

Kind regards,
foxgog
Attachments:
Post edited May 16, 2021 by foxgog
foxgog: Hello everyone!

Sorry, Ruvika, it is not from any of "The Bard's Tale" games.

Next picture, let us get back to business, because those feasts can be very expensive.

Kind regards,
foxgog
Could be the original Sid Meier's Pirates?
foxgog: Next picture, let us get back to business, because those feasts can be very expensive.

Kind regards,
foxgog
I think it's from the first Patrician game.
KetobaK: (...)
Could be the original Sid Meier's Pirates?
Hello KetobaK!
No, it is not from any of the "Sid Meier's Pirates" versions.

PaterAlf: (...)
I think it's from the first Patrician game.
Hello PaterAlf!

Congratulation! It is indeed the first, original "Patrician" for MS-DOS.
Now, it is your turn.

Thank you all for the participation!
And kind regards,
foxgog

P.S.: I guess these follow up pictures would have given it away, if PaterAlf would not identified it, already.
Attachments:
Looked for a game that I could use here and found this little gem that I haven't played in a while.
Attachments:
PaterAlf: Looked for a game that I could use here and found this little gem that I haven't played in a while.
way too googleable
PaterAlf: Looked for a game that I could use here and found this little gem that I haven't played in a while.
osm: way too googleable
May I ask why? Made the screenshot myself and even "library 1st floor homework remove pests" doesn't come up with a Google result for this game.

If you don't want to give it away, you can use the chat for an answer.
PaterAlf: May I ask why? Made the screenshot myself and even "library 1st floor homework remove pests" doesn't come up with a Google result for this game.

If you don't want to give it away, you can use the chat for an answer.
add roguelike to that query and presto
Huh, I even have it on Steam from some bundle or other. Any good?
kalirion: Huh, I even have it on Steam from some bundle or other. Any good?
I like it. When it comes to roguelikes, it's a quite casual one. But there is a lot of different equipment and you can adjust your playstyle depending on which stuff you use. Still a lot of luck involved though. And I also like the artstyle.
Happy birthday!
Thank you for that awesome action :)

I'm in
Cyberpunk 2077

For second draw i'm in for Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales - Than you Seb3.7

Thing that makes me happy is this feeling that last 2 years of hard work on my marriage is paying off and it doesn't feel like constant struggle anymore.
yogibeer: Happy birthday!
Thank you for that awesome action :)

I'm in
Cyberpunk 2077

For second draw i'm in for Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales - Than you Seb3.7

Thing that makes me happy is this feeling that last 2 years of hard work on my marriage is paying off and it doesn't feel like constant struggle anymore.
Wrong thread buddy :)
It's been 5 days and you were the first to find the answer, so maybe you should post it and continue the game :)
Post edited May 22, 2021 by kalirion
The Dude abides
Attachments:
shaman.jpg (152 Kb)
osm: The Dude abides
Then change your Forum title here "New User": https://www.gog.com/forum/mysettings

;-)
Post edited May 23, 2021 by toxicTom