It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

almabrds: Really easy.
Heroes of Might and Magic.
svmariscal: Correct. Your tuen.
Next!
Before anyone says Pokemon, let me tell you.
The name is a lie!
This isn't any of the Pokemon games, it's an old Microsoft Windows game.
Attachments:
pokemongo.png (209 Kb)
almabrds: This isn't any of the Pokemon games, it's an old Microsoft Windows game.
where is the "admiral"? how did You cut him?
Yup, I think Samsonek already guessed it right, despite refraining from posting the name. So I won't post it either, because that way it's no fun. :P
He is on the right track, but I need the name. =)
almabrds: He is on the right track, but I need the name. =)
Well, alright, since I know how much it sucks to wait for people to guess the right answer ... It's not nice to leave you hanging like that. :)

I'd say it's (Captain) Claw.
almabrds: He is on the right track, but I need the name. =)
Leroux: Well, alright, since I know how much it sucks to wait for people to guess the right answer ... It's not nice to leave you hanging like that. :)

I'd say it's (Captain) Claw.
You're right, your turn! =)
Did you like that game Leroux, if you don't mind me asking?
almabrds: You're right, your turn! =)
I liked it but I have to admit I actually never played more than the first 3 or 4 levels. Don't know why, either I sucked at it or I was just not motivated enough at the time. I remember that what I liked most was that it had a story and cutscene and cool graphics, sounds and voiceovers. Gameplay was standard platformer, I think. I still have the CD-ROM lying around somewhere but unfortunately it's a hassle to get it to run on Win 8, if that's possible at all.

Next one.
Attachments:
Leroux: Next one.
Is this How to Survive?
Leroux: Next one.
Densetsu: Is this How to Survive?
More specifically, the Third Person Standalone version, but you are correct! Your turn.
Leroux: More specifically, the Third Person Standalone version, but you are correct! Your turn.
Great. I didn't know about that, but the interface seemed familiar.

Guess this:
Attachments:
Densetsu: Guess this:
Heart of Darkness? ;)
Leroux: Heart of Darkness? ;)
Wohoo, if that wasn't fast! :D

Your turn again!
Leroux: Heart of Darkness? ;)
Densetsu: Wohoo, if that wasn't fast! :D

Your turn again!
Well, it's from the same period as the game Claw I guessed before, and equally charming, so of course I own and played it as well. ;)

Next one.
Attachments:
Leroux: Well, it's from the same period as the game Claw I guessed before, and equally charming, so of course I own and played it as well. ;)

Next one.
Charming it is, much in the spirit of Out of This World.
almabrds: You're right, your turn! =)
Leroux: I liked it but I have to admit I actually never played more than the first 3 or 4 levels. Don't know why, either I sucked at it or I was just not motivated enough at the time. I remember that what I liked most was that it had a story and cutscene and cool graphics, sounds and voiceovers. Gameplay was standard platformer, I think. I still have the CD-ROM lying around somewhere but unfortunately it's a hassle to get it to run on Win 8, if that's possible at all.
Thank you! I played it long time ago, and also didn't finish it. But I liked it.
About having difficulty, perhaps you was playing unpatched version of Claw?
Patch 1.2 made the game easier, after Monolith received complaints.
About Windows 8, perhaps the following video helps you. I hope: https://youtu.be/ADWwy0EDUAQ