It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

almabrds: About Windows 8, perhaps the following video helps you. I hope: https://youtu.be/ADWwy0EDUAQ
Thanks, I'll bookmark it, just in case. But frankly nowadays I have so many other games to play that I don't feel like going to all the trouble to make this one run to my satisfaction. I already tried something else some time ago and was able to install it with the help of a new 32-bit (or is it 64-bit?) installer, when the original installer wouldn't run anymore, but the game was really laggy and no fun to play that way. This method here seems more promising, but I wouldn't want to play the game in windowed mode, so ... Let's just hope that maybe one day the game will make its way here and get a GOG treatment, so I don't have to deal with it myself. ;)
*bump*
Attachments:
chaser.jpg (85 Kb)
Hunted : Demons Forge at a guess
Iain: Hunted : Demons Forge at a guess
That's correct! Your turn.
So next one, classic underrated strategy game
Attachments:
tanks.png (11 Kb)
Iain: So next one, classic underrated strategy game
Perfect General
Iain: So next one, classic underrated strategy game
Ghorpm: Perfect General
Correct, your turn
Next. Posted from mobile I hope it works fine
Attachments:
Ghorpm: Next. Posted from mobile I hope it works fine
Works well enough..

War Wind
Ghorpm: Next. Posted from mobile I hope it works fine
Densetsu: Works well enough..

War Wind
Sure! I wish War Wind and its sequel were here...
Ghorpm: Sure! I wish War Wind and its sequel were here...
If I remember it right this games had upgradable units you could keep for future missions, which was neat.

What is this game:
Attachments:
Ghorpm: Sure! I wish War Wind and its sequel were here...
Densetsu: If I remember it right this games had upgradable units you could keep for future missions, which was neat.

What is this game:
Fine, I'll throw out a wild stab in the dark, since no one else is guessing: Is it PES 2016?
Austrobogulator: Fine, I'll throw out a wild stab in the dark, since no one else is guessing: Is it PES 2016?
Funny how throwing out a wild stab in the dark can sometimes be such a fluke.

Your turn!
O_O Well, that was unexpected. Okay, let's get this thread moving again!

Next game:
Attachments:
amnesia.png (165 Kb)
Austrobogulator: Next game:
I've played this one pretty recently: it's Moirai, isn't it? :)