It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finishing up on - The Eternity War by Jamie Sawyer.

Fast, sleek and spectacular!
poogry: Right now, I'm reading Hunter S. Thompson's Fear and Loathing On The Campaign Trail 72'.
huppumies: One of my favourite books! Also a stark reminder that the more things change, politics stays the same.
Be angry at the sun, my friend. Be angry at the sun.
Shadowplay by Tad Williams. I was looking for new authors/series a while back and I found Mr. Williams and this series and it has turned into a new favorite for me, even though I still love the books of Brandon Sanderson and Patrick Rothfuss.
Post edited May 18, 2021 by oldgamebuff42
Animal Farm by George Orwell, great book.
The Sittaford Mystery
by Agatha Christie
I used to read only business literature and psychology. Then I went to the hospital and forgot to take a book with me. My roommate in the hospital room suggested that I read King. And now I can't tear myself away. It's funny, but even I took out a loan and bought myself 10 books at once, the time in the hospital passed unnoticed. Now Mr. Mercedes is next in line.
Just started to read a German edition of Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World".
Lepakko by Oiva Paloheimo.
The Day of Battle by Rick Atkinson. One of the best WWII History books I've read by one the best non-fiction writers I have read.
Swords & Circuitry: A Designer's Guide to Computer Role-Playing Games
just finished with the Manticore Ascendant, book 1

now up for book 2
Post edited June 12, 2021 by Zimerius
Just started Words of Radiance (book 2 in the Stormlight Archive series) by Brandon Sanderson.
Got my copy of Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail '72 by Hunter S. Thompson back and started working through it again.
Juha by Juhani Aho.
Just started The End of Etenity by Asimov