It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Die Demokratie-Utopie
It's a translation of Welcome to the Era of the Great Disillusionment by Jonathan Cook
Serafina and the Black Cloak by Robert Beatty. A sneaky cat-girl who lives in secret under a late 19th-century mansion with her peasant dad must thwart a spooky magical child-abductor.
By bike and on foot through the Black Land. Letters from an African journey 1931-1936
Rowerem i pieszo przez Czarny Ląd. Listy z podróży afrykańskiej z lat 1931-1936
by Kazimierz Nowak, Łukasz Wierzbicki
Attachments:
6625653.jpg (29 Kb)

Silverthorn
by Raymond E. Feist, second book of the Riftwar Saga
Valis
by Philip K. Dick
To get my mind off these turbulent times I went ahead and picked up The Hammer of God by A. C. Clarke.
Anschlagsversuch auf Ken Jebsen - Tagesdosis 9.6.2020 by Dirk Pohlmann
About an attempted attack on the journalist Ken Jebsen. Looks like the mainstream media and the Antifa - or at least people that disguise themself as such - show their true, ugly faces...
Post edited June 10, 2020 by viperfdl
Hero: Being the Strong Father Your Children Need
by Meg Meeker, Dave Ramsey
Post edited June 10, 2020 by ciemnogrodzianin
Started The Woman in Black by Susan Hill the other day. Really like the 80s TV movie, kind of liked the newer movie with Daniel Radcliffe. Had to get around to the book at some point, I suppose!
A Darkness at Sethanon by Raymond E. Feist, third and last book of the Riftwar Saga
The Lord of the Rings, the Fellowship of the Ring.

All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.
Post edited June 10, 2020 by GeraltOfRivia_PL
Now reading Chronicle of a Death Foretold by Gabriel García Márquez.

That feeling when I hold in my hands a book that was printed before I was born...
Nation by Terry Pratchett.
Neuromancer (Sprawl #1) by William Gibson
Die Gegenaufklaerung im Neuland - Der Informationskrieg fuer den Machterhalt. Von Johannes Bichler
About the German politics and power and their reaction to the internet.