It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Blue in Green - Miles Davis
Human Tetris - Things I Don't Need
Pilot - It's Magic
Jigsaw - Sky High
Modern Talking - Atlantis Is Calling (S.O.S. for Love)
There's no place like home!
Back to school time always got me in the mood for some AC/DC. :)
As a kid I rode my bike through that corner where the ice cream truck that's playing Roger Miller's King of the Road passes by countless times.
For a few years while growing up I lived not too far from the truck stop in the film
in a neighborhood called Olde Towne around the time Back in Black came out (5th grade). I would frequent their arcade back then.
The music teacher for our school there would set aside one day in the school year for music appreciation and let everyone bring a in a song to play.
That year I brought in Hells Bells knowing there was a strong chance for her refusal but she didn't bat an eye and totally played it. :)
Overall Maximum Overdrive didn't fare well critically with King himself not hesitant to throw shade its way.
Although the film may have had its flaws I still find it a solid allegorical vehicle for some of the more pressing isssues of present (automation/A.I., technology enslavement/addiction, fossil fuels)
----------------------------------------------------

Prepare Your Angus

AC/DC - Who Made Who - Chase the Ace (1986)

AC/DC - Blow Up Your Video - Heatseeker (1988)

AC/DC - Fly on the Wall - Shake Your Foundations (1985)

AC/DC - High Voltage - T.N.T. (1976)

AC/DC - '74 Jailbreak - Jailbreak (1984) originally on Aus. version of Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap (1976)
Post edited August 27, 2019 by HampsterStyle
Amy Winehouse - Back To Black
System of a Down - Spiders
Eluveitie - L'appel Des Montagnes
Lashdown - A New Page (Full Album)
Kraftwerk - self-created compilation of their greatest hits
Holy crap this is good.
Merlin - The Mortal (New Full Album) Kansas City psych-doom outfit Merlin have released their new album, The Mortal, a late-summer blockbuster sequel to last year’s The Wizard. The Mortal carries on the Merlin trademark of eclipsing our expectations. The Mortal carries on the Merlin trademark of eclipsing our expectations. The Mortal is living the dream on the brink of the occult with intoxicating bass runs, suave sax leads, mesmerizing vocals, and progressive jazz-laden weirdness. A mysteriously beautiful sound reminiscent of ‘Ghost’ without the gimmick.
Merlin - The Mortal (2019) (New Full Album)
Post edited August 27, 2019 by user deleted
Lamb of God - Walk with me in hell
Gojira - The heaviest matter of the universe
Gojira - L'Enfant Sauvage