It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fr33kSh0w2012: THIS at the present moment!
Those are setups from various constituencies that they are trying to associate under the header 'Illuminati'

Illuminati is Latin for 'The Enlightened Ones'

There are a small portion of us who, long ago, realized that most of this existence is backwards and so we gave up trying to impress or appeal to our peers and began asking why we are here or where exactly here is

This leads to many uncomfortable conclusions but this study is what Scientists maturely regard as 'Theoretical Phsyics'

Note that the term for fear of knowledge is Epistemophobia however there is no current term for the fear of ignorance
...and that sounds like a setup to me

The illuminati are suspected to be the ones writing lyrics and plots for games, movies, songs that hide reference to psuedo-sciences (brains in a vat, virtual environments, the likeness of humans and androids, etc)
It isn't to drive the world nuts but more so to try and get subjects to question a much deeper issue rather than war among each other over all the petty issues we are subjected to that wouldn't be a problem if we were existing in a genuine environment to begin with.
Post edited October 29, 2018 by carnival73
fr33kSh0w2012: THIS at the present moment!
carnival73: Those are setups from various constituencies that they are trying to associate under the header 'Illuminati'

There are a small portion of us who, long ago, realized that most of this existence is backwards and so we gave up trying to impress or appeal to our peers and began asking why we are here or where exactly here is

This leads to many uncomfortable conclusions but this study is what Scientists maturely regard as 'Theoretical Phsyics'

Note that the term for fear of knowledge is Epistemophobia however there is no current term for the fear of ignorance

The illuminati are suspected to be the ones writing lyrics and plots for games, movies, songs that hide reference to psuedo-sciences (brains in a vat, virtual environments, the likeness of humans and androids, etc)
It isn't to drive the world nuts but more so to try and get subjects to question a much deeper issue rather than war among each other over all the petty issues we are subjected to that wouldn't be a problem if we were existing in a genuine environment to begin with.
The problem with these "ancient ones" is that being developed doesn't equate to being benevolent.

Yes - Starship Trooper
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk4U8BembHM
carnival73: Those are setups from various constituencies that they are trying to associate under the header 'Illuminati'

richlind33: The problem with these "ancient ones" is that being developed doesn't equate to being benevolent.

Yes - Starship Trooper
Well no and that is a concern

But 'Illuminati' is a joke - some people call themselves 'Paranoid Schizohphrenics', some others call themselves 'Psychics' while the artists who simply don't know what to do with their seemingly 'original' ideas go and use the concepts in songs and story - that latter is what is being made fun of...similar to many people on the webs who choose to act in anonymity are considered 'Anonymous' whether or not they realize it.

About that concern - it's the same one the serpent in the book of Genesis had; I'm pretty sure our existence is fabricated and we're being monitored two-way mirror like

However the one practical reason, for such a situation, that keeps coming to me is a futuristic penetentiary where it's easy to rehabilitate the mentally disturbed or criminal because the doctors are never recognised as such and the prisoners never have to concern themselves with bars.

The other practical purpose would be a training ground for people learning to telekentically manipulate surrogates overcoming the priori coding and breaking in the emotions of a mechanical body; like a skate park for newbies before they're allowed into the larger parks with seasoned skaters.

So although it's most likely our hosts aren't as clever as one would attribute to a 'god' it could be possible our current situation is meant for our benefit.

But what concerns me is if there truly is another dimension all around us right now what desperation has led those external caretakers to go through all this misery and trouble to evade eternal death? (which, if dreamless, I would suspect to be the easiest eternity anyone could ask for)
Fugazi - 13 Songs
richlind33: The problem with these "ancient ones" is that being developed doesn't equate to being benevolent.

Yes - Starship Trooper
carnival73: .

But 'Illuminati' is a joke - some people call themselves 'Paranoid Schizohphrenics', some others call themselves 'Psychics' while the artists who simply don't know what to do with their seemingly 'original' ideas go and use the concepts in songs and story - that latter is what is being made fun of...similar to many people on the webs who choose to act in anonymity are considered 'Anonymous' whether or not they realize it...
I've always taken it to mean uber-elites that have a fondness for pagan rituals and symbolism. And power. Lots and lots of power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZThOsCv2Mw
carnival73: .

But 'Illuminati' is a joke - some people call themselves 'Paranoid Schizohphrenics', some others call themselves 'Psychics' while the artists who simply don't know what to do with their seemingly 'original' ideas go and use the concepts in songs and story - that latter is what is being made fun of...similar to many people on the webs who choose to act in anonymity are considered 'Anonymous' whether or not they realize it...
richlind33: I've always taken it to mean uber-elites that have a fondness for pagan rituals and symbolism. And power. Lots and lots of power.

Those are fictional demon worshippers like in the film Hereditary

Oh, ha ha ..love the video for that song

I think he's addressing a conspiracy philosophy where we are all collectively Satan and this Earth is our damnation which eveyrone is eagerly awaiting the destruction of.
Post edited October 31, 2018 by carnival73
richlind33: I've always taken it to mean uber-elites that have a fondness for pagan rituals and symbolism. And power. Lots and lots of power.

carnival73: ..

Those are fictional demon worshippers like in the film Hereditary
Pray tell how it is that you know something beyond human knowing? lol

The Doors - The End
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4
Ingo Insterburg + Co - Ich liebte ein Maedchen

.... ich liebte Ingo Insterburg....
Post edited October 31, 2018 by gixgox
Video mit dem 30. Pleisweiler Gespraech. Thema: "Verbaut die digitale Revolution unseren Kindern die Zukunft? - Erkenntnisse aus der Evolutions- und Hirnforschung"
Paco de Lucia + Al Di Meola - Mediterranean Sundance - YouTube
Post edited October 31, 2018 by gixgox
https://youtu.be/2ij5DGxYi2k

All this Illuminati bull past us, let's focus on the music. What I've linked is for the >mature<. And I've something to add, human nature is what we have and we can't see beyond ourselves nor the 3rd dimension, we help what we see, and not what's beyond us or behind us. Just take it easy in this life. Set some rules for yourself to abide. Don't make it worse for yourself or anyone else. Chill. There's my opinion. Cheers. Got my 15 pack here awaiting to be siphoned.
https://avastband.bandcamp.com/album/mother-culture
(1925) Josephine Baker dancing the original charleston - YouTube
KenFM im Gespraech mit: Jean Feyder ("Leistet Widerstand!")
Fantasy Journey |Celtic Collection| by BrunuhVille