It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Aqua Kitty Soundtrack - Aqua Kitty Theme
Are You Synthetic? by Voyag3r
Djoko-Nadal warming up in Madrid, but before that an old OMD compilation I made
Yoko Kanno - Ghost in the Shell: Solid State Society OST - Zero Signal
I was going to write heresy but...it threads a fine line. One not to my liking.
Tarm: I was going to write heresy but...it threads a fine line. One not to my liking.
You mean the movie or the soundtrack? I haven't seen the movie, just listening to some tracks.
i am playing in background right now the sound track to guardians of the galaxy 2 got both sound tracks great music from the past , my only beef is i need a tape walkman like in film, they sell both soundtracks on real cassete be neat i think ,, but for now i must suffer and image its playing on tape and not the mp3 :)
Scandroid
Post edited May 14, 2017 by Smogg
Catchy Falcon 3.0 OST on full repeat in all its OPL2 glory.
Post edited May 14, 2017 by Strijkbout
Listening to some music from old Star Wars video games.

Like, for example, this particular music track: (Doesn't have as much dynamic contrast as I would like (and I know the SNES is capable of better), but it's a nice track that combines a few themes from the movies.)
I'm listening to The Crow,

because f*** yeah.
I must the fact that the air is drenched in the stench of [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxTYgrAjeXs&index=3&list=PLSfMIXBfuortG55tunM1oRT9r0eQNbtvx]Faustian bargains.
----------------------------------------------------

<i>For the <span class="bold">Star</span>s</i>

Elvis Costello and the Attractions - Blood and Chocolate - Tokyo Storm <span class="bold">War</span>ning (1986)

Elvis Costello - My Aim Is True - Pay It <span class="bold">Back</span> (1977)

The Jags - <span class="bold">Back</span> of My Hand (1979)
Cover:
The Methadones - 21st Century Power Pop Riot - <span class="bold">Back</span> of My Hand (2006)

Elvis Costello - Brutal Youth - Clown <span class="bold">Strike</span> (1994)

Elvis Costello and the Attractions - IbMePdErRoIoAmL (<span class="bold">Imperial</span> Bedroom) - Man Out of Time (1982)

Derived from post 6640 Super Star Wars: Return of the Jedi Soundtrack - Imperial March (Vader's Theme) (SNES 1994) mix of:
John Williams with London Symphony Orchestra - <span class="bold">Star</span> <span class="bold">War</span>s: Episode V &ndash; The Empire <span class="bold">Strike</span>s <span class="bold">Back</span> Soundtrack - The <span class="bold">Imperial</span> March (Darth Vader's Theme) (1980)
Post edited May 16, 2017 by HampsterStyle
Of Monsters And Men - Crystals
Ronnie James Dio (six years ago today he died).

Hide in the Rainbow
Post edited May 16, 2017 by fishbaits
&Oacute;lafur Arnalds - Dalur ft. Brasstr&iacute;&oacute; Mosfellsdals