It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I have no choice but to fire up that stank machine for the "<i>Godmother of Detroit Soul</i>." :)

<i>(You've Got Me) Dangling on a String</i>

<span class="bold">Black</span> Nasty - Talking to the People - Talking to the People (1973)

<span class="bold">Black</span> Nasty - Talking to the People - Rushin' Sea (1973)

<span class="bold">Black</span> Nasty - Talking to the People - Nasty Soul (1973)

ADC Band - Long Stroke - <span class="bold">Fire</span> Up (1978)

ADC Band - Roll with the Punches - Funk on <span class="bold">Fire</span> (1982)

Derived from post 5968 "The Black Heart Rebellion - People, When You See the Smoke, Do Not Think It Is Fields They're Burning - Near to Fire for Bricks" (2015)
mr. Gnome -- "Plastic Shadow"
bad_fur_day1: The f**kin Matrix, yeah. I love the Matrix more than anything else.

Woah. F**kin woah man.

Agents are coming. Get to your exits. :does kung-fu:
You're listening to the Matrix? Tell me, how does kung-fu sound? Does auditory ass whoopins live up to their lofty reputation?

*edit* I just listened to some kung-fu fight clips on youtube. The answer is yes.
Nyarlathotep by Cryo Chamber Collaboration
This girl that wrote and sang her song.She has a bright future, I just hope that fame doesn't make her go in the wrong way. I want to see more future stars that sing from the heart and not only for money, or can't sing without being helped by auto-tune and other programs.
The Armor of Ire by Eternal Champion
Emob78: You're listening to the Matrix? Tell me, how does kung-fu sound? Does auditory ass whoopins live up to their lofty reputation?

*edit* I just listened to some kung-fu fight clips on youtube. The answer is yes.
Considering kung-fu in the Matrix is always accompanied by kickass techno music, most definitely.

And then there's fung-fu on top of semi trucks on freeways, which is at least twice as cool as normal fung-fu on the ground.
Anna Sentina &amp; Ryan Glisan - Plight of the Tardigrade
Emob78: You're listening to the Matrix? Tell me, how does kung-fu sound? Does auditory ass whoopins live up to their lofty reputation?

bad_fur_day1: Considering kung-fu in the Matrix is always accompanied by kickass techno music, most definitely.

And then there's fung-fu on top of semi trucks on freeways, which is at least twice as cool as normal fung-fu on the ground.
To each his own. I prefer my action scenes set to polka music.

Weird Al - Hooked On Polkas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8OtFR24ZR0
Red Planet Orchestra - the Angry Silence

Symphonic ambient by two UK-based artists.
Saad Lamjarred - Salam Alaikum
Listening to the two new Metallica tracks on loop, in the hopes that they will grow on me.

It doesn't work.
onarliog: Listening to the two new Metallica tracks on loop, in the hopes that they will grow on me.

It doesn't work.
Sounds like self torture.
"Weird Al" Yankovic - Eat It
Haunting Ground OST - Precious Hewie

An eerie song, but also very relaxing. Reminiscent of a music box.