It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

joveian: A few others:

Charif Megarbane - Tayyara Warak

QOQEQA - Xi

La Color - El Baucha (Yoyoyo Remix)

Borusiade's radio show is trippy :).
I thoroughly enjoyed each and every single one of your links! :D Thanks for broadening my musical palette!!
matterbandit:
Thanks :). I enjoy almost all of the ones you post here in general :). I guess it goes to show how much music is easily available these days that I don't recognize all that much of what you post either despite our similar musical tastes.

I think I noticed this one from the label that Borusiade is on when you posted Fortunate Isolation:

Back Up: Mexican Tecno Pop 1980​-​1989

The first three are my favorites (the page starts you on track 2, though). 4 is my least favorite but I like the others also. Individual links to the first three:

Avant Garde - Pesadillas

Vandana - Cambios En El Tiempo

Syntoma - No Me Puedo Controlar
Deponia Soundtrack (English).
Deponia Soundtrack (German). Apparently it sounds better, I'll review it in more detail later.
Anneke van Giersbergen - Wish You Were Here (live Pink Floyd cover)

Celebrate International Women's Day and Anneke's 50th birthday by listening to this mesmerizing cover. Unless someone says the words "By the way, I got you a pony", it's probably the most beautiful thing you'll hear all day.
Wild Nothing - Nocturne (full album)
THIRTY SECONDS TO MARS - From Yesterday
NNHMN - Shadow in the Dark (full album)
Parviz Yahaghi - Avaz​-​e Dashti
sanitarium_soundtrack.
Kink Drop and Heet Seas - Ynk's [0] (early works 04​​​-​​​07)
The Bell Witch HAUNTING

30 Second to Mars in moscow 2015 full concert acoustic HD It's hard to believe that he sounds just as good live tbh.
Post edited March 16, 2023 by Vinry_.
Boards of Canada - Trans Canada Highway (full album)
All time greatness right here!

https://youtu.be/eZH1tnWyrRY
Polyphia - The Audacity (feat. Anomalie) (Visualizer)