It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NORCO Goodie Pack
goreshit - semantic compositions on death and its meaning
some arab music
Chocobo Theme (from Final Fantasy) - Piano Tutorial
Carbon Based Lifeforms - Derelicts [Full Album]
Simon & Garfunkel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkJlmYwMgRM
Last I checked, Chocobos, and their theme, are not present in Final Fantasy.

Their first appearance was in the "sequel", Final Fantasy 2, but only as a single Chocobo in a hidden spot in the forest (not mentioned otherwise by the game, but easy to stumble into by accident), and only part of the theme is present. It's not until Final Fantasy 3 that you get the full version of the theme.

As for me, currently going through my head is Water World from Donkey Kong Country 3 (SNES version, as the GBA version has a completely different soundtrack).
Mental Minority - Dystopia Now (Full Album)
dtgreene: Last I checked, Chocobos, and their theme, are not present in Final Fantasy.

Their first appearance was in the "sequel", Final Fantasy 2, but only as a single Chocobo in a hidden spot in the forest (not mentioned otherwise by the game, but easy to stumble into by accident), and only part of the theme is present. It's not until Final Fantasy 3 that you get the full version of the theme.

As for me, currently going through my head is Water World from Donkey Kong Country 3 (SNES version, as the GBA version has a completely different soundtrack).
I think when the person uploaded that video, they were trying to refer to Final Fantasy as a whole and not specific to the first one. But I thank you for the information since I didn't know that Chocobo's first debut was actually in the second game of the series.
V.A. - "Best of the 80s"
BreOl72: V.A. - "Best of the 80s"
18+ games play here ➠➠➠ https://wnlgw.dlstngulshedates.net?utm_source=da57dc555e50572d&s1=50192&s2=1717911&j1=1
dtgreene: Last I checked, Chocobos, and their theme, are not present in Final Fantasy.

Vinry_.: I think when the person uploaded that video, they were trying to refer to Final Fantasy as a whole and not specific to the first one. But I thank you for the information since I didn't know that Chocobo's first debut was actually in the second game of the series.
There's also the fact that the Chocobo theme has many different variations.

I consider the Final Fantasy 3 variant, at least the one that plays when you're riding a Chocobo, to be the most vanilla variant. (Even then, note that FF3 has a fat Chocobo variation, as well as a version without the melody that plays inside Chocobo forests.) Final Fantasy 4 and 5. I think, have reasonably vanilla variations for when you're riding an ordinary Chocobo (not a black one).

But then you get cases like Final Fantasy 7, where the theme that plays when riding a Chocobo is in a different time signature (and which is a reference to a certain famous jazz piece).

(I believe the names of the Chocobo variations tend to be in Spanish, as [something] de Chocobo, so you have, for example, Cinco de Chocobo for the FF7 variant.)

Final Fantasy Adventure (which, contrary to what some say (and unlike its sequels), actually is a Final Fantasy side-game ), also has a different version of the theme; the first part is the same, but then the second part has a very different melody. I believe it's also the first appearance of Chocobos or the Chocobo theme in a game released outside of Japan. FFA is also the first non-Japanese appearance of the Moogle, albeit only as a status ailment (and one that's dangerous, since it lowers your defense to 0; getting hit as a Moogle is a common cause of a game over); the first mainline FF appearance of a Moogle outside of Japan is in FF6 (FF3 and FF5 stayed in Japan, and FF4 doesn't have any).
Vinry_.: I think when the person uploaded that video, they were trying to refer to Final Fantasy as a whole and not specific to the first one. But I thank you for the information since I didn't know that Chocobo's first debut was actually in the second game of the series.
dtgreene: There's also the fact that the Chocobo theme has many different variations.

I consider the Final Fantasy 3 variant, at least the one that plays when you're riding a Chocobo, to be the most vanilla variant. (Even then, note that FF3 has a fat Chocobo variation, as well as a version without the melody that plays inside Chocobo forests.) Final Fantasy 4 and 5. I think, have reasonably vanilla variations for when you're riding an ordinary Chocobo (not a black one).

But then you get cases like Final Fantasy 7, where the theme that plays when riding a Chocobo is in a different time signature (and which is a reference to a certain famous jazz piece).

(I believe the names of the Chocobo variations tend to be in Spanish, as [something] de Chocobo, so you have, for example, Cinco de Chocobo for the FF7 variant.)

Final Fantasy Adventure (which, contrary to what some say (and unlike its sequels), actually is a Final Fantasy side-game ), also has a different version of the theme; the first part is the same, but then the second part has a very different melody. I believe it's also the first appearance of Chocobos or the Chocobo theme in a game released outside of Japan. FFA is also the first non-Japanese appearance of the Moogle, albeit only as a status ailment (and one that's dangerous, since it lowers your defense to 0; getting hit as a Moogle is a common cause of a game over); the first mainline FF appearance of a Moogle outside of Japan is in FF6 (FF3 and FF5 stayed in Japan, and FF4 doesn't have any).
I actually like the older variants better, since the newer ones involve too many instruments making the older versions sound way cleaner to me.
dtgreene: There's also the fact that the Chocobo theme has many different variations.

Vinry_.: I actually like the older variants better, since the newer ones involve too many instruments making the older versions sound way cleaner to me.
Fair enough, though I consider the FF2 version to be, perhaps, too repetitive; it's just the same measures over and over again.

The FF3 version, on the other hand, doesn't have this issue.