It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dead Can Dance - The Serpent's Egg (remastered full album)
matterbandit:
I've been thinking of Dead Can Dance lately because for some reason this song sounds so much like a Dead Can Dance song that I thought it might be a (processed) sample from them (I couldn't find it at least if it is):

Lori - The Rye and the Ray Undone

I eventually had five or six Dead Can Dance albums growing up (all some of my most played, Aion was my favorite), not including Serpent's Egg but including the compilation album A Passage In Time which has a slightly bass boosted version of The Host Of Seraphim. The Serpent's Egg version doesn't sound quite right to me (maybe just because I listened to the Passage version so many times).

Into the Labyrinth and Within the Realm of a Dying Sun were my next two favorite albums should anyone else need to binge listen to Dead Can Dance :).
I just listened to The Rye and the Ray Undone. Loved it! Thanks so much for sharing. :)
I don't think I have a dedicated favourite album as far as Dead Can Dance is concerned, but if I absolutely had to pick one to take with me on a desserted island (as in, an island full of desserts), I think I'd pick Aion too. ;) I believe it was my initial introduction to Dead Can Dance and therefore, holds a special place in my heart, like a first kiss.

Edit: Now you got me listening to Aion tonight! xD It feels like a reunion with an old friend.
Post edited January 09, 2023 by matterbandit
Stephen William Cornish - Bring It
Drei verschiedene Technic-Ideen unter 40€: LEGO® 42136, Sembo Racing & ein Glitzermotorrad
Thomas Dolby - One of Our Submarines
U.S. Media Gives Zelensky Massive Tongue Bath

Edits:
Inflation, Europe's energy crisis, and the Fed with Richard Wolff | The Chris Hedges Report

Dems SILENT As Biden EXPANDS Trump Border Policies!
Post edited January 10, 2023 by viperfdl
Kriegstreiberei: Panzer-Debatte treibt bizarre Blueten | Tobias Riegel | NDS-Podcast
Lisa Miskovsky - Still Alive
Nik Kershaw - The Riddle
Pierre de Gaulle, Enkel von Charles de Gaulle, spricht Klartext ueber die USA, die NATO und die europaeischen Medien

For those who speak French (I don't):
Entretien avec Pierre De Gaulle. Peut-on séparer la France de la Russie?

Edits:
Scott Ritter on Ukraine, Russia, NATO, and Disarmament

Gedanken zum Jahreswechsel
Post edited January 12, 2023 by viperfdl
Calm and Relaxing Music From Indie Games
NORCO Goodie Pack.
Why Modern Movies Suck - They Can't Write Men (Part 1)
Top Black Pearl von MOC Your Bricks aus knapp 3000 Teilen! Mould King® 13111