It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Supertramp - Breakfast in America (full album)
The Void by Minora, AKA: one of the most underappreciated bands I know of.
if in doubt, listen to creed
Philly vs AZ (American football) in the background on tv. No, it's not football season but they play replays all year long. :)
Minerva by Deftones. These guys are one of those bands I've known of for years but only got into them properly in the last year or so. Now, I'm obsessed.
I’m listening my favorite soundtrack from the series "Big Little Lie". Cold Little Heart - Michael Kiwanuka. I just love this song. When I hear it, I immediately relax, disconnect from the outside world and are morally transported to the coast of Australia. I don't know how it works, before that no soundtrack from the movie or series affected me like that. Sometimes I want to watch this series again just because every series starts with this song.
Legião Urbana - Tempo Perdido (ao vivo)

One of my all-time favourites.

And another one
KINO - Spokoynaya Noch' (Calm Night) Спокойная ночь
Whenever I hear this song, I think of all the roads I've walked. And snow.
Post edited April 19, 2021 by patrikc
My Hero Abridged while building Lego.
I am listening to the wind blowing near my ear as the birds chirp and the river flows downstream. It is a tranquil sound that makes me fall asleep!
The Weeknd - I Feel It Coming ft. Daft Punk (Official Video)
Post edited April 21, 2021 by jummes
I keep on finding myself listening to the piano soundtrack from Valiant Hearts: The Great War. Love the piano piece called Dream within Dreams https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSWsHjVkM_E composed by Ian Livingstone.
Post edited April 20, 2021 by Tobywoby
Kanye West - Runaway
DOOM:VS A Quietly Forming Collapse
David Bowie – John, I'm Only Dancing
Aurora B.Polaris - The Distance Between Us
Drifting into another world...