It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Royksopp - Triumphant
Do You Remember Love?
Lynn Minmay's song from that scene reminds me of this live performance of Sing from The Carpenters in Japan.
A benchmark for the soul that's pretty much kryptonite for the hardest of hearts.
----------------------------------------------------

Questions 67 and 68

Boz Scaggs - Boz Scaggs - Loan Me a Dime (1969)
Cover of Fenton Robinson - Somebody Loan Me a Dime (1967)
Fenton Robinson - Somebody Loan Me a Dime - Somebody Loan Me a Dime (1974)

Chicago Transit Authority (Chicago) - Chicago Transit Authority - I'm a Man (1969)
Cover of Spencer Davis Group - I'm a Man (1967)

Derek and the Dominos - Layla and Other Assorted Love Songs - Little Wing (1970)
Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble - The Sky Is Crying - Little Wing (1991)
Cover of The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Axis: Bold as Love - Little Wing (1967)

Wilson Pickett - Hey Jude - Hey Jude (1969)
Cover of The Beatles - Hey Jude (1968)

Tom Clay - What the World Needs Now Is Love - What the World Needs Now Is Love/Abraham, Martin and John (1971)
Cover of Jackie DeShannon - This Is Jackie DeShannon - What the World Needs Now Is Love (1965)
Dion - Dion - Abraham, Martin and John (1968)
More Covers:
Diana Ross and the Supremes - Reflections - What the World Needs Now Is Love (1968)
Smokey Robinson and the Miracles - Time Out for Smokey Robinson and the Miracles - Abraham, Martin and John (1969)
Marvin Gaye - That's the Way Love Is - Abraham, Martin and John (1970)
Post edited June 20, 2020 by HampsterStyle
Stilz - Lightyears
Herbie Hancock - Chameleon
Pink Floyd-Childhoods End
It's really a gem that isn't well enough known. There are a few live performances on YouTube that have like 6 minutes of additional instrumentals. I always loved the song and when I discovered the live versions about a month ago, it is great to listen to
C418 - Droopy Likes Your Face
Joscho Stephan Trio

This acoustic band, cool dudes and REAL MUSICIANS!
Some fabulous talent is cropping up there and usually they play the classics and some even come up with fine originals too
Bohren & Der Club of Gore - 11
Sub Morphine - SomeWhere NoWhere
Celestial Reflections - A Synthwave Music Mix
Twin Peaks soundtrack by Angelo Badalamenti
1 Hour of peaceful Music and Nature Ambience | The Witcher 3
Portishead - Glory Box
Supersuckers - Born with a Tail
paula_g: Pink Floyd-Childhoods End
It's really a gem that isn't well enough known. There are a few live performances on YouTube that have like 6 minutes of additional instrumentals. I always loved the song and when I discovered the live versions about a month ago, it is great to listen to
Thanks for bringing it to our attention.