It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gabriella Quevedo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1q4-tzMI28
Last 5 tracks:
Hocico - Go Fuck Yourself!
$uicideBoy$ - In Order to Cast a Shadow You Must First Light a Fire
Mr. Muthafuckin' eXquire - Green Ranger
Kool A.D. x Lakutis x Mr. Muthafuckin' eXquire - Tight
The Black Dahlia Murder - Climactic Degradation
Stockhaussen ft. Anna Utopian - Multiverso
When Something Stands for Nothing - Headstones
Thee Oh Sees - An Odd Entrances
Symphony of Science - A Wave of Reason
I'm listening to the Doctor Strange soundtrack.
Before the holiday I was digging through an old recipe book from 1964 and found one from Senator Thurmond that seems sadly relevant now.
I utimately found solice in the overindulgence of leftover poultry and Bond flicks. :)

<i>Love Is Strange</i>

The <span class="bold">Dr</span>amatics - Your Love Was <span class="bold">Strange</span> (1969)

The <span class="bold">Dr</span>amatics - Whatcha See Is Whatcha Get - Whatcha See Is Whatcha Get (1971)

The <span class="bold">Dr</span>amatics - A <span class="bold">Dr</span>amatics Experience - Beware of the Man (With the Candy in His Hand) (1973)

The <span class="bold">Dr</span>amatics - A <span class="bold">Dr</span>amatics Experience - Hey You! Get Off My Moutain (1973)

Curtis Mayfield - <i>Super Fly</i> <span class="bold">Soundtrack</span> - Freddie's Dead (Theme from Superfly) (1972) Here's Disco Purrfection Mix
MFSB - MFSB - Freddie's Dead (1973)
Master P - Chef Aid: The South Park Album - Kenny's Dead (1998)

Derived from post 6142 "Michael Giacchino - Doctor Strange Soundtrack - Ancient Sorcerer's Secret" (2016)
Post edited November 30, 2016 by HampsterStyle
exist&dagger;trace - Yoake no Hikari
Foghat - "Rock And Roll Outlaws"
chateau lafitte '59 boogie
Currently listening to some Mindwave album while working on Adobe Indesign

Mindwave - Transparent People
Relax Chillout Music Summer 2016 | Caf&eacute; Mediterr&aacute;neo
Jurassic Park theme song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOmJLk1lu08

:tear:
Warhammer 40K metal :)

Bolt Thrower - Realm of Chaos