It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AC-DC Live:
Thunderstruck
Shoot to thrill
Back in black
Who made who
Heatseeker
The jack
Moneytalks
Hell's bells
Dirty deeds done dirt cheap
Whole lotta Rosie
You shok me all night long
Highway to hell
T.N.T.
For those about to rock (We salute you)
Tram station announcements.
"Nästa: Hörsalsparken"
"Nästa: Söder tull"
"Nästa: Gymnastikgatan"
...exciting!

And now, with a little detective work, you can probably figure out where I am.
Post edited April 25, 2014 by Maighstir
Come on, everybody! Let's do the Sandy Frank song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvN10-n1NBc

*Warning* This song will stick in your head forever.
Radio Freek America.
Newest Chevelle album
Tesla's "Time" just came up while playing MP3s on the phone. Really love this band - to me, one of the highlights of the 'hair' phase of rock.
Daft Punk - Face to Face
Sterbend - Dwelling Lifeless
IShoot4lolz: Daft Punk - Face to Face
One of my favorite songs. +1
IShoot4lolz: Daft Punk - Face to Face
monkeydelarge: One of my favorite songs. +1
Awwwwww yeah. Discovery is by far my favorite album by DP. I liked them years before they got world renowned with Random Access Memories. Discovery just has too many songs that it's hard not to like.
monkeydelarge: One of my favorite songs. +1
IShoot4lolz: Awwwwww yeah. Discovery is by far my favorite album by DP. I liked them years before they got world renowned with Random Access Memories. Discovery just has too many songs that it's hard not to like.
Same here. Discovery is my favorite and Discovery is the album that made me start liking them around 10 years ago.
IShoot4lolz: Awwwwww yeah. Discovery is by far my favorite album by DP. I liked them years before they got world renowned with Random Access Memories. Discovery just has too many songs that it's hard not to like.
monkeydelarge: Same here. Discovery is my favorite and Discovery is the album that made me start liking them around 10 years ago.
I started all the way back with Homework :)
Insomnium - Shadows of the Dying Sun
Ektroverde - Kaski
Depeche Mode - But Not Tonight