It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ready for another leap across time and space. Here are two classic titles from Ziggurat Interactive that will feed your video game nostalgia:

Das Boot: German U-Boat Simulation (-33%)
Blue Max: Aces of the Great War (-33%)

Buy them before their discounts expire on 12th November 2021, 1 PM UTC. Both games are also available inside one neat bundle. Before you play, read our interview with Michael Devine, SVP of business development at ZIggurat, to learn more about the company’s interesting past and plans for the future.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Interested in trying out Das Boot: German U-Boat Simulation
Looks pretty neat!
high rated
MarkoH01: GOG is going downhill and it really hurts. I just got told that we also won't get the latest offline installer update of Succubus since their stupid system replaced the actual offline installer with the one before ... and that's apparently a well known bug. So GOG, how about some bugfixing with everything regarding offline installers?
This crap should of been fixed a long time ago, if it is the case. How many updates are missing due to this issue? There are quite a few games where we are only missing a single patch or hotfix. Have to wonder if this has something to do with that for quite a few titles.

edit:

Have to give GOG a hand for this painful as well as hilarious launch blunder of rampant stupidity. Way to show your stellar professionalism once again. If it isn't a half-assed attempt, it just isn't GOG. Which is beginning to look to be their motto at this point.
Post edited November 06, 2021 by EnforcerSunWoo
Happy to see Das Boot available on GOG, had fun with it back then.
Still remains the only sub sim I've played so far (=
maybe GOG have "given up" since they have no real way to gain market share, only try to maintain

but for real though, there aren't discussion forums for the games either. most of the staff might be on holiday vacation in Poland but these perpetual errors are absurd.

if need be, release fewer games so the staff have more time to make sure these errors don't happen
Post edited November 07, 2021 by tfishell
It's the weekend too, so there's that...
same here cant install - there are no games provided

sloppy work from Gog.

Honestly gog is really not so great nowadays regarding the presentation and preservation of old games. I guess its capitalism this world and so business will focus on the products they will sell alot of.

I want to stil get games via gog though, preferable in many cases to steam, but one of the reasons being the offline installers provided also, but if you cant even get that then why bother.

I submitted a case for this also but if nothing comes of it then i suppose one has no recourse other than refund.
Aside from missing installers, I see no linux support for these games. Come on, Ziggurat, you can do it!
Great, still no offline installers or Galaxy installation option for those two games. It almost looks like GOG requires a special authorization to upload installation files from a person who is on vacation this weekend.
MarkoH01: GOG is going downhill and it really hurts. I just got told that we also won't get the latest offline installer update of Succubus since their stupid system replaced the actual offline installer with the one before ... and that's apparently a well known bug. So GOG, how about some bugfixing with everything regarding offline installers?
So just how many games on here could be outdated because of this 'well known bug'

How does GOG keep finding new ways to be incompetent?
Post edited November 07, 2021 by ReynardFox
high rated
ReynardFox: How does GOG keep finding new ways to be incompetent?
Obviously, they must have a very competent person as head of the incompetence department :P.

MarkoH01: I just got told that we also won't get the latest offline installer update of Succubus since their stupid system replaced the actual offline installer with the one before ... and that's apparently a well known bug.
Oh my... I was actually wondering why I got an update notification for it, yet the installer version was still the same I had.
Post edited November 07, 2021 by WinterSnowfall
I managed to get the patch to 15215 for Succubus but I don't think I'm allowed to share it. Wasn't going to download the whole game all over again.
WinterSnowfall: Oh my... I was actually wondering why I got an update notification for it, yet the installer version was still the same I had.
Yes, GOGdb clearly shows it

https://www.gogdb.org/product/1996206777#changelog

Two days ago the newest offline installer 1.3.15215 has been removed to be replaced with the one before 1.3.15142. What's really annoying is that it does not even help to ast the devs since they did nothing wrong and provided every file. This is all GOGs fault and they are the only ones who can fix this.
If you would please elaborate on this well known bug, as well as the whole issue in it's own thread. I am sure that many of GOG's customers would like to know about this.
EnforcerSunWoo: If you would please elaborate on this well known bug, as well as the whole issue in it's own thread. I am sure that many of GOG's customers would like to know about this.
You are probably right - I should do this.
EnforcerSunWoo: If you would please elaborate on this well known bug, as well as the whole issue in it's own thread. I am sure that many of GOG's customers would like to know about this.
MarkoH01: You are probably right - I should do this.
It is just too important to leave as a sidenote in a thread that has nothing to do with the issue at hand.