It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ready for another leap across time and space. Here are two classic titles from Ziggurat Interactive that will feed your video game nostalgia:

Das Boot: German U-Boat Simulation (-33%)
Blue Max: Aces of the Great War (-33%)

Buy them before their discounts expire on 12th November 2021, 1 PM UTC. Both games are also available inside one neat bundle. Before you play, read our interview with Michael Devine, SVP of business development at ZIggurat, to learn more about the company’s interesting past and plans for the future.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Well done.
Two worthy games.
Thanks.
low rated
This is exactly what gog was made for.
Attachments:
Another batch of classic re-releases at last, thanks.

Btw - the rest of the Silent Hunter series, when?
Post edited November 05, 2021 by Swedrami
Swedrami: Btw - the rest of the Silent Hunter series, when?
UbiSoft Games. So. Never.
high rated
GOG.com: Ready for another leap across time and space. Here are two classic titles from Ziggurat Interactive that will feed your video game nostalgia:
Did you guys forget anything... like the offline installers? Only the extras are available.

They can't be downloaded through Galaxy either. What's going on?
Post edited November 05, 2021 by DoomSooth
high rated
Ouch, indeed both those games don't have installers (screenshots attached).
Attachments:
GOG.com: This game is powered by DOSBox.
The store page says Windows only for both games. Must be a mistake, right? Right. ;-)
GOG.com: Ready for another leap across time and space. Here are two classic titles from Ziggurat Interactive that will feed your video game nostalgia:
DoomSooth: Did you guys forget anything... like the offline installers? Only the extras are available.

They can't be downloaded through Galaxy either. What's going on?
Right, I paid for it and I can't download it via Galaxy
Attachments:
db1.png (380 Kb)
db2.png (476 Kb)
Post edited November 05, 2021 by Cy-Fox
I'm having the same issue. Support ticket submitted.
GOG I know most of you are on holiday, but people aren't even able to access the games they paid for? Did you expect only a few copies to be sold or something, so why bother double-checking?

What am I missing here?
The worst part is it's also on Steam but you can install it on Steam.
Something clearly afoot!
Still no installator files for both games.
high rated
GOG is going downhill and it really hurts. I just got told that we also won't get the latest offline installer update of Succubus since their stupid system replaced the actual offline installer with the one before ... and that's apparently a well known bug. So GOG, how about some bugfixing with everything regarding offline installers?

Edit: I have to correct the statement that this bug is "well known". It is well known to the guy who told me but I can't say if it is well known to GOG as well. The guy who explained it to me said that he did not inform GOG about it..
Post edited November 07, 2021 by MarkoH01