It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 90% off some neatly groomed games: Brütal Legend, Hatoful Boyfriend, Earthworm Jim 1+2, Fran Bow, and more!

You can tell a lot about a videogame character by the way they wear their hair (hey, that rhymes!). It might look dishevelled to match their whimsical personality. Or closely trimmed to let everyone know that they get things done. Some of our heroes are completely hairless because, frankly, hair products cost plenty of gold and who's got the time to be staring in the mirror all day when there are monsters on the loose? But <span class="bold">Nice Hair</span> goes a long way, and it might even get you an up to 90% discount, if you play your cards right!

The signature metalhead manes are only a small part of Brütal Legend's appeal. Turn the volume up and let them flow against the wind as you drive around in your hot rod, taking in the wildly imaginative world, gory action, and hilarious interactions.

Fran Bow's full bangs make her look adorable but also greatly determined. Looking for your wayward cat inside a nightmarish asylum is no child's play, after all. And when Fran overcomes the puzzles and talks to the other inmates, some even darker truths will emerge...

Earthworm Jim doesn't need facial -or any- hair to look badass. What he needs are his eccentric guns, oddball enemies, and intense action/platforming antics. Perhaps a slimy sidekick that can change shapes will come in handy too.

Treat yourself to some stylish games that will make you look extra fabulous. After all, everybody deserves to have as <span class="bold">Nice Hair</span> as these guys: Hatoful Boyfriend, VVVVVV, Shadow Man, and the others!
The promo will last until September 16, 9:59 AM UTC.
my feildk is boitling in the tghreong of th spam pist of isrella
Post edited September 13, 2016 by red018
nepundo: I don't really get what VVVVVV has to do with hair, except that you might tear yours out trying some of the hardest challenges in the game, but I'm glad it's here and I have to recommend it to every platformer fan out there.
Well, you nailed it.
Painted_Doll: I would pick Earthworm Jim 3D during another 90% off Interplay sale .
Matruchus: Shouldn't take long since Interplay games will probably leave gog soon since since Interplay is selling all its property: http://www.gamewatcher.com/news/2016-07-09-interplay-entertainment-sets-process-in-motion-to-sell-its-library-of-video-game-assets-and-intellectual-property
Yeah. I also did read about that here:

Interplay puts all of its games up for sale
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-09-08-all-of-interplays-games-are-up-for-sale

But wait ... Descent isn't Interplay property anymore, is it?
Post edited September 13, 2016 by opIgra
opIgra: But wait ... Descent isn't Interplay property anymore, is it?
I thought they owned the name but not the games.
opIgra: But wait ... Descent isn't Interplay property anymore, is it?
ZaineH: I thought they owned the name but not the games.
Thanks for reply. Didn't know that.
ZaineH: I thought they owned the name but not the games.
They own both the audio and the name of the series.
Fairfox: So Fran Bow is good?
Yes
deleted