It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Worms, bats, and lizard things.

This Weekly Sale is about being a team player - for the winning Team 17. When you have trigger-happy Worms, agile chameleons, and Alien exterminators playing for your team, the only way to lose is to not play at all. Which is the exact opposite of what you should do!

Fun, customizable, wacky, and cartoonishly violent, the legendary series of intense Worms-fare is still the best way to pummel your spineless friends into submission while blowing up a fully-destructible microcosm.

The "mascot" action/platformers of yore are back with a colorful bang in Yooka-Laylee. Join the buddy duo on a zany adventure through perilous but awfully charming worlds, interact with their cooky inhabitants and scoop up all the collectibles in your way.

The Weekly Sale will last until October 30, 10 PM UTC.
Painted_Doll: latest Gog patch : Patch 1.4 (12th October 2016)

meanwhile the developers are working on the v1.7 one
Zoidberg: That's unacceptable... :/
Indeed, especially if you take into account how much stuff the newer patches add to the game. Not to mention the bug fixing and general tweaking. Anyway, it looks like a good game but i ain't touching it before Team 17 releases the updated version on GOG. That's ridiculous treatment to it's customers from such a well known company.
Buuuuu why the games on sale if they aren' tupdated
tfishell: Buuuuu why the games on sale if they aren' tupdated
Cos we still makey the wonga!
Would I get a better experience if I just pirated the game rather than buy on GOG? GOG, are you encouraging piracy?!! :0

sorry for the passive-aggressiveness above
Post edited October 23, 2017 by tfishell
The good old Alien Breed DOS version ...

Is there any hope, that one day we will see the never Alien Breed Trilogy (Impact/Evolution, Assault and Descent) games in the GOG library?

Also, it would be interesting to see the the HD remake version, that was made available for iOS, PS3 and PS Vita.
muntdefems: I was expecting no weekly deal at all, only to launch a Halloween sale later today.
Just noticed our rep stars are being replaced with pumpkins randomly throughout the forums.

For example I see it in this thread under TinyE's post:

https://www.gog.com/forum/escapists_the/escapists_2_coming_to_gog

Probably an issue with the forum cache maybe?

edit: Never mind about the pumpkins. It's TinyE's tag line, not his rep stars he's replaced. Sorry for the confusion.
Post edited October 23, 2017 by drmike
tfishell: Would I get a better experience if I just pirated the game rather than buy on GOG? GOG, are you encouraging piracy?!! :0

sorry for the passive-aggressiveness above
No need to apologize. I had to do this to finish Punch Club which is currently unplayable near the end. GOG should encourage publishers to keep their games up to date. GOG Community is already keeping lists of outdated games in various GOGmixes. They just need to nag publishers of said games once a week or something. After all GOG has stronger position than regular users.
Post edited October 23, 2017 by zambrey
tfishell: Would I get a better experience if I just pirated the game rather than buy on GOG? GOG, are you encouraging piracy?!! :0
Yes, they do. They prepare you for the inevitable future when they shut down and you'll have to rely on pirates to get your updates. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

P.S.: Lenny face still sucks with this font.
deleted
Grargar: Yes, they do. They prepare you for the inevitable future when they shut down and you'll have to rely on pirates to get your updates. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

P.S.: Lenny face still sucks with this font.
The future is here! Behold, Shitler: 卐╰༼ ・ ͜ ʖ ・ ༽╯卐
GOG you may want to talk to folks in here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/786q2g/gog_weekly_sale_team_17_worms_sheltered/
Post edited October 24, 2017 by tfishell
If Team17 want our money, maybe they shouldn't have removed Superfrog from GOG.

(Also: Yes, I'm somewhat bitter about that. I learned that Superfrog was on GOG, got all excited, couldn't find anything and had to bother the support to learn that it got removed again in May 2016. For undisclosed reasons...)
The outdated version of Sheltered is still on sale . I wonder how many people bought it without checking the complaints on the game forum .