It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Face the Xenomorph, plan Earth's history, engage in bio-engineered conflicts.

Ready to pump some more adrenaline and tactical challenge into Monday's selection of evocative tales? Then come meet the exciting new additions to our <span class="bold">Weekly Sale</span>!

A humble Colonial Marine armed to the teeth, a deadly Xenomorph that's all teeth, and the crafty Predator that caused Arnie himself to bare his teeth in furious anger: they all clash in the seminal crossover FPS Alien vs Predator Classic 2000 that's never stopped being tremendously fun.

The 2419 legislation doesn't allow for armed conflicts on Earth so the Mega-Corporations now continue the hostilities off-world. Put your tactical prowess to the test and gain Ground Control with precise command over your armies and bold moves on the battlefield.

That's not all, though: Lords of the Realm: Royal Edition, Evil Genius, Pinball Gold Pack and plenty more have been added to the mix. Better act fast - there are just a few days left to grab what you want from the entire selection!

Did you miss Monday's launch of our <span class="bold">Weekly Sale</span>? Check it out - <span class="bold">it puzzled and dazzled us with magical places and dangerous missions</span>.

The Weekly Sale will last until June 5, 4:00 PM UTC.
I've had Rogue Trooper on my wishlist for a while. How is it? I always love a good shooter :)
Random_Coffee: I've had Rogue Trooper on my wishlist for a while. How is it? I always love a good shooter :)
It is exactly that: A good shooter, with fun characters and a solid story.

Its simple and pretty straight forward - but in that case its not even bad.
So what's the deal with the Atlantis games? The reviews seem to range from "really good!" to "terrible!".
Alien vs Predator is a must buy for FPS fans. If only AvP2 was available too...
Random_Coffee: I've had Rogue Trooper on my wishlist for a while. How is it? I always love a good shooter :)
Actually, it's very good. Usually I don't like third person action games (there are some notable exceptions though like Max Payne, Freedom Fighters & maybe a couple others) but Rogue Trooper managed to keep me interested all the way to the end.
Rogue Trooper is a surprisingly good game. I didn't expect much form it, however it was very enjoyable and would replay. Third person shoot em up with lots of different elements and surprises. With it being on sale, yes I would definitely recommend at that price.
Dang. GOG pulled out all the stops this week in their other sales. X-Com, Bethesda, the middling SNK releases. There's only one game from my wishlist on here: Battlezone 98 Redux. I am expecting even crazier deals next week with the hyped summer sale, so I may even hold off on that one for now.
nothing for me in this week
BrinkJ: Dang. GOG pulled out all the stops this week in their other sales. X-Com, Bethesda, the middling SNK releases. There's only one game from my wishlist on here: Battlezone 98 Redux. I am expecting even crazier deals next week with the hyped summer sale, so I may even hold off on that one for now.
Is the Summer Sale supposed to be next week?
BrinkJ: Dang. GOG pulled out all the stops this week in their other sales. X-Com, Bethesda, the middling SNK releases. There's only one game from my wishlist on here: Battlezone 98 Redux. I am expecting even crazier deals next week with the hyped summer sale, so I may even hold off on that one for now.
guppy44: Is the Summer Sale supposed to be next week?
That's what is often predicted. But not certain. I do know it's always been in June.
guppy44: Is the Summer Sale supposed to be next week?
BrinkJ: That's what is often predicted. But not certain. I do know it's always been in June.
Uh-oh. I better get my GOG Bear repellent ready. :)
Congrats on a terrific week, GOG! With all the sales and releases happening, I almost scrolled right past this Phase II announcement. :)
Post edited June 02, 2017 by SpiderFighter
The developer Rebellion made a few of these games. They usually produce a good product. I'm in.
nightcraw1er.488: Rogue Trooper is a surprisingly good game. I didn't expect much form it, however it was very enjoyable and would replay. Third person shoot em up with lots of different elements and surprises. With it being on sale, yes I would definitely recommend at that price.
I just played through the first three levels. Great fun so far! Apparently there's a Rogue Trooper Redux coming out later this year as well, which is nice I guess (especially if the upgrade is free) :)

Also, I wonder if Judge Dredd is worth picking up at this price.. (is it set in the same universe?)
nightcraw1er.488: Rogue Trooper is a surprisingly good game. I didn't expect much form it, however it was very enjoyable and would replay. Third person shoot em up with lots of different elements and surprises. With it being on sale, yes I would definitely recommend at that price.
Random_Coffee: I just played through the first three levels. Great fun so far! Apparently there's a Rogue Trooper Redux coming out later this year as well, which is nice I guess (especially if the upgrade is free) :)

Also, I wonder if Judge Dredd is worth picking up at this price.. (is it set in the same universe?)
Judge dredd is ok, don't think I would go to recommend it. If you like judge dredd and old school shooters then £1.69 is good. Still price is good anyways. Rogue trooper really doesn't need a redux. Don't know if they are same universe, wouldn't have thought so, but maybe others can confirm.