It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GOG.COM Celebrates Games Created with Passion!
300+ deals up to 90% off to celebrate games created in Canada and the US

This week GOG.COM celebrates boldness, creativity, and ambition with over 300 DRM-free offers up to 90% off. All those games were created with passion and wear the mark of their creators. They are all results of years of hard work, dedication, heated debates, and what-could-go-wrong playtests that shaped them into unique gaming gems.

Because this week is all about passion and commitment, GOG.COM honours the Canada Day today! To join the festivities, we have put together a collection of some of the best games ever made in Canada. The intense Guacamelee! (-70%) and Guacamelee! 2 (-50%), the addictive Darkest Dungeon (-70%) and the groovy The Messenger (-30%) are all ripe for the taking among many, many others.

We also celebrate the upcoming Fourth of July with a colossal collection of Games Made in the United States! Grab some of the best games made by American game developers, up to 90% off along with the entire Interplay catalog at 50% off, and first ever discounts for the godfathers of the RPG genre The Bard’s Tale Trilogy (-34%) and a reimagined classic Blood: Fresh Supply (-25%).

Other great games on sale this week include Stardew Valley (-20%), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition (-60%), Into The Breach (-50%), Firewatch (-75%), Cuphead (-15%), Dragon Age: Origins (-75%), We Happy Few (-50%), Donut County (-33%), The Universim (-20%), Enter The Gungeon (-50%), The Witness (-70%), GNOG (-25%), Foundation (-20%), Torchlight II (-50%) and many more.

Created with Passion weekly sale featuring games created in Canada and the US lasts until July 8th, 10 PM UTC.
Has anyone tried Ruin of the Reckless?
I've had Opus Magnum wishlisted here for quite a while, but GoG puts it on sale just moments after I bought it on Steam. So sad...
this is like summer sale coming back for revenge. I mean a lot of games I have wishlisted is on, + Banner Saga 2 is 5 money, that's the lowest ever
Finding Paradise OST still has 0% off. Strangely they seem to have fixed other bugs...
Attachments:
wow (17 Kb)
There are still some games on the promo pages with a missing discount:

Battle Chess Special Edition
Finding Paradise Soundtrack
The Real Texas: Cellpop Goes Out At Night

Perhaps you need a sort option by discount for your staff members, GOG, to spot these cases with 0% discount more easily. ;P
Post edited July 01, 2019 by eiii
Hikage1983: Yes and yes.
Thank you. I shall be adding it to my JRPG backlog. ;) Yeah, that's one thing I really liked gameplay-wise about the Trails games: most of the time I could decide whether to enter a scuffle or not.
Post edited July 01, 2019 by Mr.Mumbles
I need to feed the Hungry Wallet again.
What a monster have you created GOG!!
:p

Nice sale though.

I forgot to buy I have No Mouth and I Must Scream during summer sale. I will get it now.
Also, Day of the Tentacle looks like a good value for money right now. What do others say?
bhrigu: Day of the Tentacle looks like a good value for money right now. What do others say?
As far as I remember it's on a new highest discount on GOG, as are other Double Fine games, like Broken Age, Full Throttle (when you do not count the giveaway) or Grim Fandango.
Post edited July 01, 2019 by eiii
Holy hell, what a massive sale, Grabbing the Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire - Obsidian Edition for only $30!

Thanks gog for having this sale at the beginning of the month when my wallet's full!
Bobo_Sims: ...
Ask for refund there and do what need to be done.
Then go forth, my child, and sin no more.
I really should buy Atom RPG... should... :/
Overload is 60% off on Steam and 50% off on GOG.
Can we have the same discount?
Panaias: Oh, RWarehall, where art thou...
Here are the complete list of deals ( thanks to ciemnogrodzianin )

Canada Sale
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_weekly_weekend_sales/post126

USA Independence Day Sale
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_weekly_weekend_sales/post127
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_weekly_weekend_sales/post128
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_weekly_weekend_sales/post129
Post edited July 01, 2019 by i_hope_you_rot
high rated
FULLY UPDATED as of the end of 2-Jul-2019 1 AM UTC

Titles Discounted for the First Time:
Roger & James in They Came From Below [DLC for We Happy Few] (10% off) - Released 4-Apr-2019

Titles Discounted to a New All-Time GoG Low:
Banner Saga 2 (80% off vs. 68% off)
Banner Saga 2 - Deluxe Edition [Deluxe] (80% off vs. 67% off)
Banner Saga 3 (50% off vs. 40% off)
Banner Saga 3: Deluxe Edition [Deluxe] (50% off vs. 40% off)
Banner Saga 3: Eternal Arena [DLC] (50% off vs. 40% off)
Banner Saga 3: Legendary Edition [Deluxe] (50% off vs. 40% off)
Banner Saga 3: Survival Mode [DLC] (50% off vs. 40% off)
Barony: Blessed Addition (75% off vs. 75% off - $0.05 rounding)
Broken Age: The Complete Adventure (85% off vs. 75% off)
Crashlands (67% off vs. 40% off)
Cryptark (75% off vs. 75% off - $0.05 rounding)
Cryptark Soundtrack [DLC] (75% off vs. 74% off - $0.05 rounding)
Day of the Tentacle Remastered (85% off vs. 80% off)
Dead State: Reanimated (85% off vs. 80% off) - Last Discounted 20-Jun-2017
Depth of Extinction (40% off vs. 35% off)
Desert Child (30% off vs. 25% off)
Donut County (33% off vs. 30% off)
Double Fine Adventure Additional Content [DLC] (85% off vs. 75% off)
Double Fine Adventure Definitive Edition (85% off vs. 75% off)
Dungeon Rats (75% off vs. 66% off)
Even the Ocean (67% off vs. 67% off - $0.05 rounding)
Even the Ocean Friend Pack [Deluxe] (67% off vs. 60% off)
Flower (20% off vs. 10% off)
Forsaken Remastered (75% off vs. 25% off)
Foundation (20% off vs. 10% off)
Foundation Soundtrack [DLC] (20% off vs. 10% off)
Golem (67% off vs. 67% off - $0.05 rounding)
Guacamelee! 2 (50% off vs. 40% off)
Guacamelee! 2 - Complete [Deluxe] (50% off vs. 40% off)
Hegemony Gold: Wars of Ancient Greece (75% off vs. 67% off)
Hegemony III: The Eagle King [DLC] (75% off vs. 67% off)
Infested Planet (75% off vs. 75% off - $0.01 rounding)
Infested Planet: Planetary Campaign [DLC] (50% off vs. 25% off)
Jazzpunk: Flavour Nexus [DLC] (75% off vs. 50% off)
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime (60% off vs. 50% off) - Last Discounted 9-Apr-2018
Mutant Football League: Dynasty Edition
Orphan (25% off vs. 20% off)
The Adventure Pals (40% off vs. 34% off)
The Bard's Tale Trilogy (34% off vs. 10% off)
Tooth and Tail (85% off vs. 78% off)
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil (65% off vs. 60% off)
Unavowed (30% off vs. 25% off)
Wandersong (33% off vs. 20% off)

Titles Discounted to a new All-Time GoG Low except when Free:
Full Throttle Remastered (85% off vs. 75% off) - Free 15-Dec-2018
Grim Fandango Remastered (85% off vs. 80% off) - Free 14-Dec-2017

Titles Discounted for the First Time in 2019:
Crystal Caves (50% off) - Last Discounted 4-Jun-2018
Dead State: Reanimated (85% off vs. 80% off) - All-Time GoG Low - Last Discounted 20-Jun-2017
Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime (60% off vs. 50% off) - All-Time GoG Low - Last Discounted 9-Apr-2018
Monster Bash (50% off) - Last Discounted 4-Jun-2018
Moon Hunters (75% off) - Matches GoG Low - Last Discounted 4-Jun-2018
Paper Sorcerer (80% off) - Matches GoG Low - Last Discounted 26-Jun-2018
Rise of the Triad: Dark War (60% off) - Last Discounted 4-Jun-2018
Snapshot (50% off) - Matches GoG Low - Last Discounted 20-Jun-2017
We Happy Few Season Pass [DLC] (10% off) - Last Discounted 27-Nov-2018

The Following Titles Received a Base Price Drop Today:
Little King's Story - $19.99 base -> $14.99 base
Xanadu Next - $19.99 base -> $14.99 base
Zwei: The Arges Adventure - $19.99 base -> $14.99 base
Zwei: The Ilvard Insurrection - $29.99 base -> $19.99 base

Note: Battle Chess Special Edition, Finding Paradise Soundtrack [DLC] and The Real Texas: Cellpop Goes Out at Night [DLC] have no discount. This may or may not mean they will receive a discount.

Gog 2019 Sales Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing

Removed from the Sale Early 2-Jul-2019:
The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep Premium Edition [Deluxe] (25% off vs. 20% off)
The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep Standard Edition (25% off vs. 20% off)
Post edited July 02, 2019 by RWarehall
idbeholdME: Anyone played Massive Chalice?

I'm probably about to buy it anyway since I just found out Simon Templeman is voice acting in the game and that is enough for me :D. But is the gameplay any good at least?
Two layers: one strategic, you think about generations. There you try to be ready for tactical turn-based squad encounters. They may happen once per generation, or less.

It is rather original. Also it has some cosmetic limitations that are no good for the game: you have to stick with one of the House designs (motto and crest) that some kickstarter backers designed. No way to add your own, because one of the promises was that only backers would ever create House designs. Really? Some of them are serious, some try to be humorous, and some are downright idiotic.

Appart from that, you breed generations. Yes, like you were Bene Gesserit. Plenty of interesting decisions. The fights are very unforgiving, and if you do not breed well, you will find scaling difficulties. You might arrive to the final fight in the game and realize that your team does not cut it.

Especially, since you rely on breeding, it might happen that you expect good results in generation n+1 but it is the team in generation n the one that is called to fight. Ouch. If that happens in the last fight, too bad.

You can either learn as you go or check some guide online. Learning as you go is fine. If you find yourself cornered at the beginning, restart. Meaning: in the first fight you ought to be victorious and keep all your people.

Also, your enemies evolve. Your fighters will need to improve over generations. If they do not improve, eventually they will be defeated.

The game is not easy without a guide. If you like challenges, go for it. It might trap you or not, but at least it will be different.

BTW, in the strategic layer, there will be events and you will have to take decisions. Try to make sensible ones.

Also, in the strategic layers, things will become worse and worse too. You are not conquering. You are defending the very last remnants of humankind, and slowly losing. If you like, Attack on Titan, you might like this game even more (YMMV).